ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

THE WHOLE HAD FLOWN BY, SO QUICKLY THAT IT WAS THE MONTH AUGUST. not only did that mean it was eliza's birthday, but also it was going to be a year since eliza and jaden had met one another.

and that was a celebration in itself.

rocky was no longer a little puppy anymore, even though he was still a puppy, he had grown in size massively.

jaden had also moved more of his stuff into eliza's apartment, him now officially living with her, him still having his room at the sway house.

the two teenagers felt like an old married couple, due to them already having moved in together as well as having a dog, but the two didn't care.

they argued like a married couple also, the most recent argument was over what to have for dinner last night.

"jaden!" eliza shouted from the bedroom, her boyfriend quickly appearing in the room, a look of concern on his face.

"yeah what? what's wrong?" eliza let out a laugh at jaden immediately thinking something was wrong. she pointed to her back, but was careful with making sure she held onto the front of her top.

"can you tie it up?"

"i- what?" jaden stuttered as he walked over to eliza, her looking at him through the mirror.

"my top jaden- can you tie up the back of my top?" eliza said, watching as jaden's face turned into realisation, him letting out a cough before proceeding to tie the back of her top.

"ow! what was that for?!" jaden exclaimed as he rubbed his arm from where he had just been slapped.

"you know why."

jaden gave eliza's shoulder a kiss, the girl smiling as she leaned into where the boy stood. the two were due to be going out soon, for the celebration of their one year of knowing one another, and well in celebration of how much their lives have changed over this year period.

"you ready to go out in a minute?" jaden asked his girlfriend, as he rubbed her exposed shoulders, eliza nodding her head in response as she smiled at her and jaden's reflection from the mirror.

"great- cause if you need more time getting ready i don't mind. i- i didn't mean to say it like you needed more time to get ready cause you look amazing already- hell you look good all the time i-"

eliza shut the boy up by turning around, bringing him into a kiss. jaden just simply smiled at the girl before returning the kiss to his girlfriend.

"enough of you blabbering on- you ready?"

elizahall posted a photo