ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO COULD NEVER BE BORING. it was nearing the end of the week, the couple having just two days left of being in florida before they were planning to be in paris the start of the next week.

eliza didn't want to leave, her having fallen in love with the atmosphere and the detail that surrounded the three theme parks.

throughout the week, eliza had taken in the wonders of the harry potter areas of both the universal studios park and the islands of adventure. hogsmeade was situated in islands of adventure, so after having explored every inch of universal studios, the couple took the hogwarts express from the theme park to islands of adventure, were hogsmeade was situated.

the couple had made a plan with one another, that being they would go into every shop, not necessarily buying everything, like she had done with harry potter, but they wanted to go to every shop.

they also planned on wanting to go to every restaurant or themed dining place throughout the theme parks, including the city walk.

if you thought eliza went overboard at diagon alley, you hadn't seen her at hogsmeade. jaden wasn't surprised at how intrigued his girlfriend was at the area, her mind being blown at the amazing structure of hogswarts, her of course wanting photos taken with the iconic building, that was hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

because eliza wished the marauders era had been talked about more in the movies like they were in the books, eliza had bought in memory of moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs, the marauders map.

each of the rides here at universal orlando all were unique, that making it all the more fun and making the experience a whole lot better for both eliza and jaden.

volcano bay had been explored earlier in the week, as on tuesday and wednesday of this week, were a few of the hottest days that had been shown this week. that made the couple decide to do the water park on those two days, as it was not the smartest idea that they stood around waiting in lines during the hotter days, then being at risk of getting burnt or even getting sunstroke.

something eliza often did get as she would over estimate how long she could stay in the sun for before having to get shade and or put on sun cream.

jaden and eliza had surprisingly not had enough of eachother yet, not that they do, but it just being them two, they both thought an argument would have broken out about something, nothing too serious though, just things like,

what to eat for dinner, what ride to go on first, you know the small things that neither one of them know the answer to most of the time.

we all knew what was number one of eliza's list for favourite area of the parks, the simpsons and marvel areas being tied for second place.

eliza may have become a little fan girl at the spider man shop, her dream being to see tom holland around here, but a girl could only dream.

jaden had fallen in love with the park too, him deciding he could back here again and again, eliza agreeing with him when he had said it to her on one of the previous nights.

but jaden was now even more excited for paris, him having surprises left and right for his girlfriend.

and eliza was oblivious to it all.