ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

ELIZA SAT IN HER ROOM, STARING AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR WHEN JADEN WALKED IN. Stopping at the doorframe, Jaden raised his eyebrows at the girl looking at herself in the mirror.

"Admiring yourself?"

Eliza jumped as Jaden's figure came noticeable in her mirror, making the girl smile as she felt his hands on her shoulders. They locked eyes in the mirror, Eliza sticking her tongue out at the boy as Jaden rested his head on hers.

"Everyone's going to be here soon." Eliza nodded, as she looked down at her phone, the screen being flooded with the girl group chat catching her and Jaden's attention.

"Someone's famous." Jaden said, lifting his finger to point down at her phone, Eliza shaking her head as she picked up the phone, skimming through the texts on her lockscreen.

"Still persuading you to stay?" Jaden asked, taking his hands off her shoulders, grabbing one of her spare stools in her bedroom, pulling it so he could sit behind Eliza.

"Of course they are, they think it's stupid I'm leaving already."

"Well they're not wrong." Jaden said, Eliza seeing the boy shrug in the mirror, making the girl turn around so she was facing the boy. "We all think you should stay."

"Not helping." Jaden smiled, giving the girl a peck on the cheek, as she glanced down at her phone.

"What it's true Liza, I'll even come home with you." Eliza widened her eyes, shaking her head at the boy sitting before her. Jaden nodded his head as a Eliza continued to shake her head, the two just continuing to shake and nod their heads for a few minutes.

"Okay my neck is hurting." Jaden groaned as he stood up, his hand finding its way to his neck, giving to a rub as he looked down at Eliza.

"Why would you want to come back to Maryland with me?" Jaden shrugged his shoulders before giving Eliza a quick peck.

"It'll give you a good excuse to come back then, cause i would need to come back." Eliza rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Jaden's waist, the boy sitting down in his chair, before quickly pulling Eliza onto his lap. "No but really, you need to stay in LA longer."

"Well you can persuade mama Lisa then."

"She loves me that'll be easy." Jaden said, Eliza just rolling her eyes once again at the boy as she leaned her head against his shoulder, the two enjoying each other's silence.

"Speaking of mums..." Eliza sat up as Jaden spoke, the boy noticing the wide smile sprawled onto Eliza's face as she looked up to the boy.

"Amy is so sweet!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden nodding his head in agreement, a smile too appearing onto his face as Eliza continued to talk about how nice Amy was on her posts and the messages they would send to eachother on text.

"Wait what? You have my mums number?"

"No..."

"Eliza."

"Okay yes, why is that a bad thing?" Eliza asked, Jaden shaking his head as he pulled Eliza's head closer to him, allowing him to kiss her temple.

"Far from it love." Eliza smiled as Jaden began to stroke her hair, the girl watching her and Jaden in the mirror, brightening her smile.