ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Jaden looked up from the pool, being met with an angry Bryce towering over him, Kio and Anthony standing close behind.

"Why has my sister left the house, not saying a word to anything without you chasing after her dude?" Bryce asked, Jaden getting up from the pool to see Josh now standing beside Bryce, the four boys looking at Jaden with disappointment.

Jaden sighed, crossing his arms when he noticed Bryce step forward, his inches away from Jaden's, instantly making the boy feel on edge over what the unpredictable Hall was going to do next.

"Look Bryce." Jaden stepped back, shaking his head as a tear fell from his eye, down his face. Kio raised and eyebrow at the tearful Jaden, not impressed with the boys actions, as Kio was fully on Eliza's side all the way, meaning Kio was ready to take any bullshit Jaden may throw their way as an excuse.

"Buddy, you fucked it." Josh said to Jaden, him standing next to Bryce, placing a hand on Eliza's older brothers shoulder to prevent a fight to break out, the expressions on Bryce's face even putting Josh on edge.

"You got that right." Bryce and Kio said at the same time, Jaden eyes darting between the two to now see blank expressions on both of their faces, arms crossed against their chest.

"Kio, Josh." Anthony spoke up, Jaden noticing he too looked disappointed in him, as he avoided his eye line. "Let's go check on Eliza yeah?"

"Perfect. Better than standing here." Kio agreed, immediately walking back into the house, Josh nodding as him and Anthony followed Kio back inside.

"Later buddy." Josh said, waving to Jaden, a small smile on his face, Jaden returned the wave, giving both Anthony and Jaden a smile. His attention was quickly brought back onto Bryce as he noticed him placing his arm around his shoulder.

"Walk with me, let's have a proper chat."

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA AND FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS." Eliza sang as she walked into the kitchen, her speaking blaring throughout the house as she opened the fridge, tears falling down her face more when she noticed she had no ice cream.

"Like the way it used to fall asleep next to you, and the memories i never can escape." Eliza's voice cracked when she closed the fridge, the girl wiping her tears when she heard movement outside of her apartment.

"Cause I'm not fine at all." She continued to sing as she walked towards her front door. Opening it, she was welcomed by the faces of Kio, Josh and Anthony, all holding different types of takeaways.

"Fancy a treat?" Josh said, holding up his bag. Eliza smiled, the tears still falling down her face as she pulled the Canadian boy into a hug.

"Uh, that's rude." Kio spoke up, Josh flipping him off as Kio and Anthony walked into the apartment, Josh still soothing the crying girl. "I bought the Chili's bag and everything." Kio sighed, placing the food on Eliza's glass coffee table, Anthony doing the same.

"Oh belle," Eliza smiled at the use of her middle name, the name both Josh and Griffin had picked up from her brother. Josh consoled the girl by rubbing an arm up and down her back as he sighed, placing his head on top of hers.

"That's enough hugging. I need food." Josh laughed as Eliza pulled away, allowing the boy to walk in, closing the door behind him. When walking over to where the boys had situated the food, Eliza was pulled down onto the sofa, in between Kio and Anthony, Kio almost instantaneously pulling the girl to his side for a hug.

"Please tell me you didn't leave my brother with Jaden?" Eliza said as she pulled away from Kio's hug instead now leaning forward to grab some chips. The non-existent answer made Eliza glare at the three boys all of whom sat silently, staring at one another.

"For fuck sake you did didn't you."

"No of course not!" Anthony exclaimed, his voice cracking as he did, bringing Eliza to display an amused look.

"Then why isn't Bryce here?" Eliza hit back at the boys, being met with silence once again, making the girl shake her head once again. "You guys, Jaden's probably dead in the pool."

"That's extreme isn't it?" Kio said, laughing off Eliza's comment when he saw both Josh and Anthony alongside Eliza giving him a straight face, Kio laughter stopping instantaneously.

"Oh your being serious."

"She is his sister after all buddy."

"Dammit. He got to him before I did." Kio groaned, Eliza smiling as she shoved Kio, the four letting out laughs at the boys comment.

"Hey guys," the three boys looked up from their phones, Eliza gaining all of their attention as her smile grew larger as she looked between them. "Have you heard of Why Don't We?"

Eliza🐣 tweeted

——————So

——————
So...

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD FALLIN' ????
OH MY GOODNESS I CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT AND WATCHED THE VIDEO JUST CAUSE THEY HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH AND THEY SEEM
SO HAPPY WITH THEIR NEW SOUND!

Also....
Am tempted to do some wdw stories...
That's on my list maybe.

ANYWAY
STREAM FALLIN' FOR CLEAR SKIN