ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, random gif placed here just so you can answer my question below...

Here's the question, do my gifs work? Ever since updating my wattpad, my gifs don't seemTo be working when I'm writing the story?? :/

To be working when I'm writing the story?? :/

Anyway...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MUSIC ONCE AGAIN BLASTED THROUGH THE HOUSE, ELIZA QUICKLY GROWING USED TO IT, IT NO LONGER AFFECTING HER EVERYTIME SHE WALKED PAST A BLARING SPEAKER. She was holding onto her glass tightly, making her way over to her group of girls, Jaden having disappeared with Bryce and the rest of the sway boys.

Eliza shone her bright smile to Avani as the girl noticed her walking over, bringing her into a quick hug.

"Fancy seeing you here." Avani said, a faint giggle escaping her lips as she bumped into Eliza after hugging her. Eliza shook her head at the girl, assuming Avani had a few drinks down her at this point, probably being the reason why she was acting all giggly at this point in time.

"I'm supposed Jaden let you go." Nessa spoke up as Eliza hugged all of her girls, the group quickly beginning to blend in with the group situated in the main room of the house.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Eliza asked, the look on Nessa's face making Eliza regret her sudden change in tone. "Shit i didn't mean for it to come out like that."

"It's fine." Nessa shrugged it off, "i mean it though, that kid never leaves your side."

"You're saying it like it's a bad thing Nessa." Charli said, interrupting Nessa to stop her from saying anything more, as the youngest girl in the group noticed Eliza's blank expression to Nessa as she talked about how close Jaden always was to the girl.

"Well you could say the same about me. I never leave his side." Eliza hit back, not understanding why Nessa was getting at, the few drinks Eliza having of had not helping the situation either.

"Well i think it's cute how he's always there." Charli spoke again, giving Eliza a reassuring rub on the arm, making both girls smile at one another.