ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

THE COUPLE WERE FEELING DIFFERENT EMOTIONS. eliza was currently calm, her doing her makeup and hair at the vanity table in their bedroom, jaden becoming very anxious as he stared at himself in the bathroom mirror.

after having been texting the group chat with some of the sway boys in it, jaden was still wondering what he was going to do tonight with eliza, or whether he was just going to do it tomorrow.

but a part of jaden was too impatient to wait for tomorrow.

"hey j, you haven't left that bathroom in like fifteen minutes you okay?" eliza shouted to her boyfriend as she placed down her phone after getting a text from the girl group.

"i'm fine!"

"prove it. come out here."

eliza raised an eyebrow as she waited for jaden to come out of the bathroom, she heard him sigh, before taking a minute to leave the bathroom, him being in view of eliza.

"are you okay? you look awful." jaden scoffed as he leaned himself against the wall, eliza letting out faint laugh at jaden's reaction to her comment.

"do i? -it's just I'm feeling a little tired."

"oh! never would i think jaden isaiah hossler would lie to me about him feeling nervous over something." eliza exclaimed, jaden laughing as he pulled a chair, so he could sit next to eliza.

"i- i'm not nervous."

"that little pause and stutter says otherwise babe." eliza said, leaning over to grab jaden's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "something is bothering you, what is it?"jaden shook his head, telling his girlfriend that it was nothing.

but eliza wasn't having any of it.

"oh you are definitely lying to me now jaden darling."

"i promise it's nothing liza, i'm just feeling a little tired that's all." jaden insisted, eliza sighing nodding her head as she let go off his hand, looking at herself in the mirror, occasionally looking at jaden through it.

"we don't need to go out tonight, we can have a night in-"

"no!" jaden responded a little too quickly, of which alarmed eliza, making the girl look at him properly once again instead of looking at him through the mirror. "i'm fine, as i keep saying i'm just a little tired! so stop asking me!"

"okay... well do you need to finish getting ready or?" eliza said, nodding her head to jaden as he had changed tops, but was still in his joggers. jaden sighed, before nodding his head and getting up from the chair. he leaned over giving eliza a kiss on the forehead, him feeling a little guilty for raising his voice at the girl, of whom was just simply asking him if he was okay.

"i'll be ready in a few minutes."

"okay, i'll be outside."

"what? where are you going?" jaden exclaimed, his heart rate accelerating as eliza got up from the stool in front of the vanity table.

"i'm going out on the balcony you moron, i'm not going anywhere, you can relax." eliza stated, her seeing the relief rush through jaden, his face relaxing, to which make the girl so curious as to what had gotten the boys back up so much.

jaden sent eliza a smile as he watched her walk across the room to the balcony, where she sat down on the seating, admiring the paris view.

"get your act together jaden for fuck sake!"