ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx

"ARE YOU TWO STILL NOT SPEAKING TO ONE ANOTHER?" eliza jumped at the sound of josh's voice as he entered jaden's bedroom- of which was now also eliza's room, her having been spending a lot of time at the new sway house.

she shook her head as she patted the space next to her, josh sighing as he pulled eliza into a hug once he sat down on the bed. eliza bit the side of the mouth, being careful not to ruin the plan that had been working for the past twenty-four hours.

"what are you two even arguing about?" josh asked the girl, eliza quickly being struck with guilt as josh looked at down at her, real concern written across his face.

"i don't know really." eliza said shrugging off josh's question. the canadian boy sighed, leaning his head on top of eliza's.

"you know i don't like you sad." josh mumbled into eliza's head as she leaned against his shoulder, a smile on her face. "how about i go get you a chili's?"

eliza nodded at the boys suggestion, him letting out a sigh as he patted eliza's head.

"i may be getting you chili's but i still don't like that you and bryce think you can prank me."

eliza jolted up, surprise written across her whole face as she notice a look of disbelief evident on josh's face.

"i have no idea what you are on about." eliza hit back at josh's comment, him raising his eyebrow at the girl, surprised she's managing to keep a straight face to him.

"really eliza? you're still going to try and convince me that you and bryce didn't come up with this plan to put you guys in the lead of the prank wars?"

"i- what?" eliza stuttered, her actually not pretending to be confused, as the girl was generally confused, not to what josh was on about, but instead how he knew about her and bryce's plan.

"are you going to admit it now?" josh said, him and eliza looking at one another, the canadian waiting for eliza to crack, to which happened quite a lot to the girl, her not being able to keep a straight face ever.

"i- will you still get me chili's?" josh scoffed, him letting out a laugh as he shoved the girl, eliza falling back on the bed slightly.

"of course you only think about food."

"you would be concerned if i didn't." josh nodded his head at eliza's words, bringing the younger sister of bryce into a headlock, ruffling her hair. this wasn't an unusual thing to occur between the two, josh saying he missed doing it on his siblings, william and olivia.

"but yes eliza, i can get you a chili's on my way back from going out with ness."

"oh- is the all mighty josh richards actually taking nessa out on a date?! are you feeling okay?" josh rolled his eyes as eliza touched his forehead, seeing if he was feeling okay and didn't have a temperature. he swatted her hand away as he got up from jaden's bed, leaving eliza sitting there, now having to look up at him due to the canadian's boy extreme height difference to eliza.

"yes- yes i am, i'll be back soon with your chili's." josh said as he waved the girl goodbye, as he walked out of the room. eliza shouted a thank you and love you, to which josh responded with a 'fuck you', making the girl both scoff and laugh at his response.

"fucking hell josh."

elizahall posted a photo

● ○

○ ●

○ ●

liked by, nessabarrett, jadenhossler and 3,824,665 others

Felt like doing a mini photo shoot ;)

view all 21,837 comments...

@fan2- I WISH I WERE HEATHER

@fan9- why can't i look like this

@jadenhossler- you pretty
   @elizahall- 🖤

@brycehall- look at my sister
   @kiocyr- you seem to be on good terms mhm
    @elizahall- yeah🙂

@user6- wouldn't surprise me if eliza & bryce pranked hating eachother to trick the boys
   @joshrichards- @elizahall you would never do such a thing!!
    @elizahall- never 😉

@user69- message for priv photos😍😈👅💦
   @fan02- no❤️

@hater74- what even are you
   @elizahall- names eliza! nice to meet you

@hater2- ugly
  @fan642- fuck off janet

@hater8472- i think she actually believe she looks pretty
  @kiocyr- she should believe it because it's true.

@fan5482- kio being a protective best friend 🥰

@nessabarrett- MY BABY IS GORGEOUS
   @elizahall- I MF LOVE U

@fan684- can i be you eliza

@user230- is she still with jaden??
  @jadenhossler- yes

@fan553- I AM JEALOUS OF JADEN FOR HAVING ELIZA WHAT

@fan002- the reason why i am bi-

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

yes this chapter is short I'm sorry don't be angry with me🤭

just had a bit of a meltdown earlier- hehe lol we love that 🥰 but enough about me! it's Christmas in a few days- might do another Christmas special thingy to release on Christmas- not sure yet

n e whore

hope you guys are all okay & are having or had an amazing day- stay safe! stay hydrated! ily bye🥺🥺🤍