ᴏɴᴇ

SCREAMING COULD BE HEARD AS ELIZA HALL WALKED UP THE STAIRS TO THE INFAMOUS SWAY HOUSE, MAKING THE GIRL SHAKE HER HEAD. Placing her suitcase by her side, Eliza knocked on the door to be met with silence, the shouting of multiple boys stopping at her knock.

The sudden outburst of her name made the girl jump as she was pulled into a pair of strong arms, the young girl returning her brothers hug.

"Eliza! It's so good to see you!" Bryce mumbled into his younger sisters shoulder, making both Hall siblings smile as they moved out of each others arms.

"Josh! Blake! Grab her bags please!" Eliza shook her head at her brothers words, insisting that she would be fine carrying her own suitcase and hand luggage into the house, only to be met with her brothers narrowing eyes.

"Okay fine." Eliza said, sighing as she walked into the house, thanking Josh and Blake as they walked outside to grab her bags.

"Gosh Bryce you could have tidied up a little bit don't you think?" Eliza teased her brother, earning a gentle shove in return, making her laugh.

"Liz you're going to be living with a house full of boys... it's never going to be tidy."

"True... hey can I go clean up? The flight was terrible." Bryce nodded his head, directing his sister to the closest bathroom, before disappearing back outside to the rest of the boys in the pool.

"Who was that?" Bryce was asked as he walked outside, the heat hitting him.

"Griffin i told you my sister was coming!" Bryce shouted as he canon balled into the pool, splashing all the boys in the process, groans heard from them.

"Eliza's here!?" Anthony shouted, Bryce hesitantly nodding his head as he watched the boy jump out of the pool, making a beeline inside.

"Um..."

"How come you never really spoke about her dude?" Jaden Hossler asked Bryce, the boy just simply shrugging in return.

"You never asked." He replied, dismissing any further questions about his sister until he heard screaming, both a girl and boy scream inside the house, the sway boys who were outside staring at one another, eyebrows furrowed.

"Was that?" Kio asked.

"Yes. Yes it was." Josh said, the group snickering was they saw Anthony and Eliza walking out, arms linked, huge smiles written across their faces.

Jaden grabbed his phone, wondering what and who this girl that was Bryce's sister was all about, as he saw Anthony try and push the girl into the pool, of which backfired on the boy as he was chucked into the pool by the girl, causing the group to burst into laughter.

You are now viewing:

ʟɪᴢᴀ ʜʟʟ🧚🏼‍♀️'s Instagram.

Recent Post

Liked by brycehall, luvanthony and 6,587 others

The Crease on my nose is everything🥰

View all 2,478 comments...

"Oi Jaden!"

The recently dyed black haired boy looked up from his phone, immediately closing down Instagram as he noticed the group looking this way. He nodded his head as Bryce splashed him, making the distracted boy scoff.

"Dude what?" Bryce shook his head as he pointed to his sister.

"Jaden, this is my annoying ass sister Eliza."

"Ow!"

Jaden smiled as Bryce jumped out of the pool running after his little sister for slapping the back of his head, her laugh being heard through the house as the group watched in amusement at Eliza outrunning Bryce.

"Hey Ant." Jaden shouted, grabbing the boys attention as Jaden jumped out of the pool, shaking his head, drops of water flying everywhere.

"What's up J?"

"What's up with you and Eliza?" Anthony rose an eyebrow as he looked over at the boy who had stopped shaking his hair, now rubbing an hand through it, strands of hair slicking back.

"We've always been quite close, I met her when I first met Bryce, and well we've always talked since." Jaden nodded his head as he picked up his phone after drying his hands off with the towel laid across one of the sun loungers.

Back inside the house, Bryce was running around, having lost track of his younger sister, the boy panting when he heard a giggle.

"I can hear you Liza." Bryce whispered, tiptoeing towards the storage cupboard door, opening it to see nothing.

"Better luck next time Brycey!" He turned around to see his sister smirking at the door, leaning against the doorframe, giving her brother a little wave.

"Okay I give up." Bryce groaners, falling onto one of the stools surrounding the island.

"That's what you get for competing with a runner." Eliza teased, Bryce flipping her off, causing the girl to fake gasp.

"I've missed you Eliza... even if you are a pain in the ass."

"Your life would be boring without me admit it." Eliza said, joining Bryce by the island, pulling out the stool beside him.

"Maybe." Bryce muttered, Eliza shoving her brother, bursting into laughter as he lost his balance, making contact with the floor.

"Who died!?"

Eliza looked to the door to see Kio running to the doorframe, Jaden and Griffin following closely behind, all three shaking their heads.

"Oh well it was only Bryce." Kio said, disappearing from the door, leaving Jaden and Griffin looking in between Bryce and Eliza.

"Can one of you guys show me my room? I don't know where Josh or Blake put my bags?" Griffin shook his head, him not knowing either.

"I have a rough idea where they might have put your bags." Jaden spoke up, Eliza giving the boy a smile, nodding her head as Griffin walked towards his friend, Bryce over-exaggerating his brain.

"Bryce the cry-baby everyone." Bryce flipped off his sister again as the three laughed at Bryce before Jaden directed Eliza out of the kitchen, the two walking towards the stairs.

"We never actually introduced ourselves properly." Eliza spoke, beginning the conversation between her and Jaden, the black-haired boy nodding his head.

"You're right." He said, holding his hand out, making Eliza furrow her eyebrows.

"Names Jaden Hossler." Eliza took Jaden's hand in hers, giving him a formal handshake.

"Eliza Hall, nice to meet you."