ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

IT WAS THE SECOND DAY OF STAYING IN CHATTANOOGA, THE HOSSLER FAMILY WERE UP AND ABOUT, BESIDES JADEN AND ELIZA. It had just past ten, Eliza sleeping in the spare room, of which was next door to Jaden's.

Jaden understood why Eliza would not want to sleep in the same bed as him, as even though they were friends, best friends even, that would be crossing the line considering the two were also exes.

Even though they slept in different beds, that didn't stop the two from having their annual movie nights. The movies once again being Harry Potter, as it always made the two feel good. Well up until the goblet of fire, after then, it was an emotional rollercoaster.

Having had watched the first four movies, Eliza and Jaden had stopped their movie night there, Eliza emotionally drained from the death of Cedric, the girl crying for the remainder of the film, Jaden consoling the girl, of which consisted of him rubbing his hand up and down her arm as she snuggled into his shoulder.

Throughout the four films, each member of the Hossler family had dipped their heads in Jaden's room, all wishing the two goodnight. As well as that, Sophie had also mentioned that the two teenagers looked very cosy together, giving the two a wink before dipping her head back out of the door.

Eliza felt very welcomed during her first night at the Hossler home, immediately feeling like she and the family members had known eachother for a while, due to the lack of awkwardness between them all.

The sound of Eliza's phone, as well as the constant vibrations woke the girl up, her head darting upwards. She instantly regretted the choice of sudden outburst of movements as her head grew all light headed.

Once having sorted herself out, Eliza turned to look down at her phone to see Kio's face covering the screen, making the girl question as to why he was ringing her instead of just spamming her with texts.

"Hey Ki-"

"Eliza how long does it take you to answer your phone?!" Eliza pulled the phone away from her ear, the loudness of Kio's voice not suitable for the still half-asleep girl.

"Well considering you woke me up, be lucky i even answered your fucking phone call." Eliza mumbled, the sound of a light chuckle being heard through the phone.

"Yeah sorry about that." Kio whispered, Eliza rolling her eyes as she placed the phone on speaker before throwing it on the duvet.

"What do you want Kio? Whose died?"

"What? No one why?"

"Then why are you ringing me at this time?" Eliza asked the boy, the sound of movement in the room next to her catching her attention.

"Jaden must be awake." She mumbled, as she waited for Kio to respond to her question.

"What am i not allowed to call my best friend without a reason? I see how it is." Eliza laughed at Kio's clapback to her question, the sassiness that filled his words making the girl amused.

"Well considering you normally do have a reason to call me then yes." Eliza could imagine Kio rolling his eyes in response to her deadpan response.

The two teenagers quickly changed the conversation, Kio giving Eliza the run down of what is happening back over in Los Angeles. The main reason as to why Kio has called Eliza however, was that he needed to confide in Eliza with his current relationship situation.

"Let me guess, Riley?"

"What? Ho-"

"Kio you act like I'm not your best friend." Eliza joked, Kio letting out a light laugh before sighing. It wasn't a shock to Eliza how Kio felt about Riley. Whenever Riley would be over at the sway house, Eliza would notice the glances and the way Kio would look at the girl, he would often do what Kio said that Jaden did with Eliza, of which consisted of glancing and smiling at whatever the girls would do.