ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ

TO YOU LOVELY & BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

IN HONOUR OF IT BEING CHRISTMAS,

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I LOVE YOU ALL,

LOVE FROM,

KAY XXX

"THIS IS GOING TO END BADLY I ALREADY KNOW." eliza mumbled as she walked down the stairs of the sway home, being met with loud cheers and christmas music blasting through her ears.

it was christmas day, and instead of spending it with their families in their family homes, the sway house had decided to do one massive christmas gathering this year.

eliza and bryce had of course invited lisa over for the festive holiday, her having been invited to stay at eliza's apartment, but the hall mother said she wouldn't mind staying at the sway home, just to see how bad bryce was in the home.

jaden had of course also invited his family over, however only amy, john and haley were the ones to come over, sophie and her husband, clayton coming over tomorrow, them spending the festive period with his family- due to him having spent it with the hossler's the previous year.

because amy, john and haley were the only ones to come over, eliza said that the three hossler members could have her apartment, her saying she would stay at the sway house. eliza then said that jaden should stay at the apartment too, giving him time alone with his family, of which he had not had for a long time.

so he did.

it had just ten in the morning here at the sway home, eliza walking into the main room of the house with lisa behind her, the two having just mentally prepared themselves for the chaos that was occuring with the boys living at the house.

besides riley- of whom wasn't in los angeles, her spending christmas with her own family but would return back in the next two days- the sway girls, consisting of nessa, avani, riley and a new addition amelie, were coming over in a few hours, giving them time with their own families and siblings. kio had brought is family over to the sway house, to which made eliza's day as she could finally meet the woman that brought kio up,

his wonderful mother.

upon meeting her, no one was surprised about how well the two got on, eliza immediately telling the woman that she had heard so many wonderful things and that she brought up a decent boy.