sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

hello hello my lovely readers of secret!

yea you are going to hate me, but that was the last chapter of secret. i was going to do more, but there is only so much i can put my eliza through- jaden too, but eliza more as she is my baby.

i know i didn't give you guys heads up that it was ending, but writing the last two chapters, it almost felt like i was getting ready to end it- and well clearly i did as i am finishing the book.

i would just like to send a message to all of you- thanking you for the love that you have given the book. i appreciate every read, every vote, and every comment that i receive from this book!

who would have thought that during the first national lockdown here in England would have resulted in me writing this book- and the amount of love i have received from it.

i started off doing the story for just a bit of fun, and never expected anyone to read it.

until it started to get more, and more reads.

i NEVER ever expected it to get over 400k reads?! like that is beyond crazy and i couldn't be more thankful for you guys as i said! each comment i got always lit up my day, and the love you lovely lovely people gave each other- made my day every single day.

throughout the book we reached: #1 in jadenhossler, jaden, kiocyr, and also like in the top ten for tiktok. we also got #1 for brycehall and joshrichards for a period of time- all of this being absolute beyond amazing for me.

i am extremely thankful for all you lovely people that may have been here from the very start, all the way to the people who may be reading this story since me having completed it.

also, i never thought i would write over 100 chapters for this book- but i had made such a bond with Eliza-

like eliza is my baby and always be

i related with the character i made with Eliza, often putting myself in her- that being the reason why i have such a strong bond with her.

in fact i have such a bond with eliza, that in my other stories- such as my vinnie and kio story- i have incorporated her into them- me not being ready to fully let her go yet,

so if you want you can go read them 😼😉

anyway,

besides that. i may have said it 100 times by now, but from the bottom of my heart, thankful for each and every one of you, the friends i made along the way writing this book, the people who love the book as much as i loved writing it- i truly love love love love you all

if you wish to- you can check out my other books-  as i said further up- yes i am currently writing and releasing chapters for both my vinnie and kio book- to which eliza is mentioned in them.

as well as that, my fellow why don't we lovers, i have and am releasing books surrounding those five boys who fully own my heart.

oh and i have a deadly class book that i wrote a while back if you guys fell in love with marcus Lopez arguello like i did when watching deadly class

so you know- if you follow me- you'll get to see the weird things i post on my conversation board, the books i do and yeah- keep yourself updated 😼

of course- this isn't about me promoting my self- as i ain't that vain i promise 🙃🥺 but yeah, i can not believe how much this story blew up over a short period of time- like i did not expect in the first two weeks of writing this book back in august, that it had more than 5k reads- like that is beyond unbelievable to me

and i am extremely thankful and glad you guys really did enjoy this story.

AND ONE LAST TIME

I TRULY DO LOVE YOU ALL,

you guys made my 2020, and i couldn't appreciate you guys more! you are the reasons why i am starting to write more stories, and I'm currently in the process of even writing some original stories- which is crazy!

as i would have never had this confident to do so, if it wasn't for you guys.

you guys really did blow up secret, and i am beyond thankful for you guys- as i wasn't expecting anyone to read it, and now there is over 400k reads on this book- actually blows my mind.

THIS IS THE FINAL TIME I AM SAYING THIS IN THIS BOOK- WHY IS IT MAKING ME EMOTIONAL

'n e whore'

stay safe, HAVE AN AMAZING 2021
stay hydrated, ever need to talk, my messages are
always open!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

I LOVE YOU- YOU ARE ALL LOVED!

It is now time to say goodbye to secret, it has been an amazing journey with eliza and jaden- thank you for coming along on the ride & i look forward to maybe seeing you guys soon if you wish to read any of my other stories, but like i said- not forcing you too :)

NOW

from me to you,

thank you for reading secret,

and this is farewell!