ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

A MONTH HAD PASSED SINCE ELIZA FRIENDZONED JADEN, THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO STRONGER THAN EVER AS IT GREW CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS. The two teenagers had grown so close that everyone had begun to think they were an item once more, but this time it wasn't true.

Eliza was currently out shopping with Jaden, the two ignoring the photos taken of them and the numerous questions of 'are you two back together' from the paparazzi that followed their every move.

"We are going to cause such a stir." Eliza whispered as she flicked Jaden, the boy fake gasping as the two walked into topshop, the faint coolness of the air conditioning sending a shiver through Eliza.

"Who cares?" Jaden said, shrugging off the stares the two were receiving from paparazzi outside the shop and those who were attempting to hide discreetly in the store.

"Anyway, what do i get Bryce for Christmas?" Eliza asked the boy, the two browsing around the clothes, occasionally picking up a hanger to take a closer look at the clothes.

"I have no idea Liza." Jaden said as he looked down at his phone, Eliza noticing a faint smile creeping onto his face, catching the girls attention.

"What's got you giggling mr Hossler?"

"Nothing." Jaden quickly responded, only making Eliza more intrigued as she leaned forward, peeking down at his phone, to which Jaden held it close to his chest.

"Is there a girl?" Eliza teased, a sense of jealously hitting her chest as she said those words, the girl not knowing how she would cope if Jaden were to date someone else, even though the two were only friends.

"Oh hell no, i already have one girl whose bad enough to handle." Eliza gasped, shoving the boy as he laughed at her reaction as he allowed her to shove him once before placing his phone in his pocket. "But no, I was looking at presents."

"Who for?"

"You."

"Me?" Jaden nodded at Eliza's question, the girl not only growing intrigued as to why Jaden is getting a present, but also what ideas he had in mind due to his smiling face at his phone only seconds ago.

"Yeah you." Jaden poked Eliza, the two smiling at another, just like the old times.

From an outsider, you could easily mistake these two as a couple, their funny jabs at one another and the playful shoves could easily trick someone into believing these two were more than friends.

And they were just friends. Sure, the chemistry these two had never went away, infact it had intensified more as their friendship grew stronger, the two being their flirty selves with one another, but  they made boundaries.

Jaden had always said to Eliza he would want to be with her, but Eliza always responded with 'not yet', of which Jaden understood, leading him to feel thankful that he has some sort of relationship with Eliza. It may not be the type of relationship he wishes for, but by the way these two acted, the sway boys and girls knew it wouldn't take long for these two to regain their title of being a couple.

"What you thinking about Jaden?"Eliza asked the teenager, Jaden shaking his head as he brought himself out of this thoughts to be met with the smile from Eliza standing before him.

"Oh nothing, just daydreaming."

"About me yeah?" Eliza teased, Jaden laughing it off as a joke, when in fact he was thinking about the girl.

But she couldn't know that.

ELIZA FELT HER EARS BURST AS SHE WALKED IN THE FRONT DOOR OF THE SWAY HOUSE, JADEN TAKING HER SHOPPING BAGS OUT OF HER HAND SO HE COULD SNEAK AWAY THE BOYS PRESENTS WITHOUT BEING BOMBARDED. Eliza smiled at the boy, her eyes following his movements when another shriek made her ears burst in pain once more.

"Will you shut up Bryce!" Eliza shouted, the look on her face making it clear to the boys that they had annoyed her, Bryce raising his eyebrow whether or not to test his sisters patience.

"Don't think about it Bryce Michael Hall."

"Oh I am Eliza Belle Hall."

Griffin and Anthony stopped dead in their tracks from leaving the kitchen to be met with a stare off commencing between the two Hall siblings.

"I don't even want to know." Anthony announced to the group, Griffin nodding in agreement as they disappeared out of the kitchen doorframe and into the living room.

"You always lose this competition Brycey." Eliza teased her older brother, him responding with flipping her off as well as making sure he kept his eye contact.

Laughter and shouting could be heard throughout the busy house as the two siblings moved themselves to the sofa beside the front door, both determined to win this competition they had mentally placed themselves in.

"Game on."

Jxdn tweeted

↳ kat loves wdw   @katmarais    Eliza is going to win

kat loves wdw
@katmarais
Eliza is going to win

dani
@idkwhatthisis
Am i the only one noticing the profile pic change

Anthony :(((
@imanthonyreeves
it looks so creepy

tyla x
@sweetpeaches
the fact Eliza is hanging with the boys again
makes me so happy

erin 🥺🥺
@averybaby
can you imagine how damaged Bryces ego will
be when he loses

quinn loves Harry
@onlyangels_
TEAM ELIZA

bryce hall
@brycehall
i won
eliza 🐣
@elizahall
bullshit

eliza 🐣 tweeted