sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

BEING BACK TOGETHER AS COUPLE DID NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WAY THE TWO TEENAGERS ACTED DURING MOVIE NIGHT. Well, except the two now allowed eachother to sleep in the same bed after having finished movie night instead of returning to their own beds.

Because of having gone to the zoo, and seeing penguins and giraffes, it was only reasonable Eliza and Jaden watched the three Madagascar films.

Jaden didn't realise how much Eliza did actually like Madagascar until it got to the third film, where the infamous 'Afro circus' scene came on the tv, Eliza jumping up from the bed, temporarily stopping the cuddling to do the dance that everyone knows of.

After having danced the dance and sung the words, Jaden just laughed at his girlfriend, to which Eliza just shrugged her shoulders, before then announcing her plan to Jaden for her next Halloween costume, she will be inspired by Marty.

Once again, Jaden had just laughed at the girl as they resumed their cuddling, Eliza every so often closing her eyes as she snuggled into Jaden's shoulder. The boy looked down at the girl, a smile situated on his face as he stroked through the girls hair, using his free hand to turn off the tv.

Eliza opened her eyes to be met with darkness now filling the room, making the girl snuggle into Jaden more. She felt the boy giving her a squeeze as she closed her eyes once more.

"Night J." Eliza mumbled, allowing herself to go to sleep, Jaden smiling at as he watched the girl quickly get taken over by the slumber, allowing the boy to sleep himself.

"i love you Eliza." Jaden whispered, planting a kiss on the top of her head. Jaden's eyes widened as he said those words, him not having said it to her properly, except the time when he had wrote it in a text to Eliza when they weren't together.

He then began to get worried, even the girl had fallen asleep, Jaden didn't like the fact that they had only been officially dating again today, and he was already saying those three words.

Wanting to just forget he said it, he decided to go asleep when he heard Eliza grab ahold of his hand,  a mumble being heard leaving her mouth.

'I love you too."

THE WEEK AT THE HOSSLER HOME WENT BY QUICKLY AFTER THE SECOND DAY, IT WENT THAT QUICKLY THAT ELIZA WAS CURRENTLY SITTING THE ROOM ASSIGNED TO HER, PACKING HER BAGS ALONGSIDE THE HELP OF AMY. The two had formed an even stronger bond, John too, as most evenings Jaden and Eliza would spend it with the Hossler parents, Haley and Sophie being there occasionally too.

Upon hearing that Jaden asked Eliza out again, Sophie just responded with,

"Took your time Jaden."

to which resulted in all of the family beside Jaden, to laugh at him, Eliza also not being able to hold back at her laughter from the boy who rolled his eyes at his sister.

Haley and Sophie grew a very strong liking to Eliza, often saying to the girl 'wouldn't mind having you as a sister', to which resulted in Jaden's face dropping, making the girls laugh once again at the boy. Sophie liked that the fact Eliza wasn't one to be overshadowed by her boyfriend, to which Eliza explained was because 'Bryce was her brother, and well he was a big personality'.

The sound of Eliza sighing, caught Amy's attention as the two helped finish packing the teenagers suitcase.

"You okay honey?" Amy asked the teenager, Eliza lifting her head up, her eyes catching Amy's. The teenager nodded her head, but Amy knew better. She saw the forcefulness of the smile Eliza had just given her, to which alerted the mum.