ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN! HAVE FUN TODAY AND TONIGHT AND BE SAFE!" Eliza said to her phone as she recorded a video for her instagram story, quickly uploading it after. Halloween was upon the sway house, the boys with the help of their respected partners were downstairs decorating and setting up for tonight's party.

Jaden was currently in Eliza's shower, the sound of his faint voice singing brought a smile onto the girls face as she sat herself down in front of her vanity table. Eliza looked at the bags under her eyes, quickly realising how rough she must have looked when saying good morning to the boys earlier on.

"Fuck me." Eliza mumbled as she brushed her hair, still looking intensely at her bags, hoping if she stared at them for a long time, they would disappear.

But they wouldn't.

"Gladly." Eliza jumped at the sound of Jaden's voice, the girl quickly becoming confused as she did not hear the shower turn off or her bathroom door open. Turning around, Eliza looked at the smiling boy standing before her as she tried her hardest not to make her eyes trail down his exposed torso, with just a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"Caught you." Jaden pointed at the girl, a smirk prominent on his face as Eliza's eyes met with his, a pink tint flowing to her cheeks.

"Oh whatever." Eliza said, rolling her eyes playfully as she turned herself back around, attempting to focus her attention on getting ready, when she saw Jaden's physique come into view of the mirror.

"Go put a top on." Eliza said, a smile plastered on her face, a smirk creeping onto the boys face. Jaden shrugged his shoulders as he walked closer to the girl, Eliza feeling his presence on her back.

"When do I ever wear a top Eliza?" Jaden said as he rubbed Eliza's shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze as he made eye contact with the reflection her eyes in the mirror.

"Never." Eliza said, rolling her eyes. "But you need one as we're going out." She continued as she looked up to the boy, Jaden already looking down at the girl, his eyebrow raised at her words.

"Why where we going?"

"That Mr. Hossler, is a secret." Eliza winked at the boy, Jaden shaking his head in response.

"You Miss Hall." Jaden spoke, poking Eliza's cheek, making her smile increase. "Are definitely something."

"Oh yeah like what?"

"Annoying." Jaden pinched Eliza's cheek, before realisation hit him as he watched Eliza's mouth form into a straight line, his immediate reaction to step away from the girl.

Eliza heard the sound of Jaden's footsteps running across her bedroom as her mouth dropped jokingly, her eyes watching the boy run into the bathroom, his hand gripped tightly on his towel as he closed the door behind him.

"You're gonna pay for that Mr. Hossler."

elizahall posted a photo