ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

THE FEEDBACK OF THE VIDEO WAS BETTER THAN WHAT ELIZA EXPECTED. upon releasing the video, multiple fans of eliza and jaden, as well as other influencers for the community came forward talking about the importance of not spreading false accusations, and the toxicity that often came with the tiktok community and these 'tea' instagram pages.

eliza felt a sense of relief from the feedback and response as she had gotten, but that had quickly disappeared as she had to throw up straight after uploading the videos to her social medias. this made jaden do his duties of being a caring boyfriend, him holding eliza's hair up as she hung her head over the toilet.

bryce and josh had decided to spend the rest of the day with eliza and jaden, the four enjoying their day together- each of them having been eliza's support whenever she would have to run off to the toilet.

apologies were written to jaden from the multiple drama tiktok pages, jaden not necessarily responding to it, but gave the posts and comments likes, as looking after his girlfriend was his priority, not looking through his social medias.

the rest of the day just went on as normal, bryce having put supernatural on the tv, after having been addicted to the show after watching it in eliza's bedroom that one time. he didn't like to admit his love for the show- but it was only josh, jaden and his sister, and well josh wasn't going to bully the older hall today about it, as they just wanted to have a relaxing day for eliza.

texts from the girls had been flooding eliza's phone, the girl saying to them that they could come over tomorrow, to which the girls quickly accepted, saying that they would do one of the weekly sleepover and girl days. it would only be addison, nessa, riley and avani, as the four girls and eliza had grown extremely closer over the last few months.

jaden had excused himself from watching supernatural as he went up and made drinks, bryce going with him, that leaving eliza and josh in the living room. the canadian boy got up from his seat, moving himself so he was sat next to eliza, him immediately pulling the girl to his side. eliza smiled as she gave josh's hand a slap, him giving her shoulder a squeeze.

"how are you feeling now belle?" josh asked the girl, of whom had become a little sister to the canadian boy, him being just as protective over eliza as much as his actual siblings. eliza nodded her head to josh's question, the boy smiling at the girl, giving her arm another squeeze.

"good- proud of you, you know. you stand up for what you believe in."

"oh don't get all soft on me now joshua." eliza commented lifting her head off josh's shoulder, him having a look of surprise written across his face, that making eliza stick her tongue out at the boy. josh rolled his eyes, removing his arm from around eliza's shoulder, giving her a shove, eliza quickly responding with giving the canadian boy a shove.

jaden came back into the room with bryce, popcorn and drinks in hands, just to see josh and eliza shoving one another back and forth, a mini play fight breaking out between the two.

"i- these two are more like siblings than me and eliza are."

so, a week had passed since the scenario with jaden being set up once again to look like he was cheating on eliza- the girl now feeling better after powering through the most draining and extreme episode of her cvs.

jaden and eliza were currently walking hand in hand, along the shore of santa monica beach. it had been a while since eliza had been to a beach, and well jaden wanting to treat his girl the best way he could.