ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

A LOUD BANGING SCARED THE TWO TEENAGERS IN THE BATHROOM. Eliza looked at Jaden, of whom was smirking at her messed up dress as he redid his buttons.

"Who is it?" Eliza shouted, looking at herself in the mirror, sorting and readjusting her dress, tidying up her hair.

"Eliza is that you?" Eliza sighed, before quickly realising that it was Bryce situated outside the bathroom door. Jaden realised it too as he locked eyes with Eliza, both of their eyes widening.

"Yeah Bryce!"

"Have you seen Jaden?" Bryce shouted back through the door, Jaden sighing as he nodded at Eliza, the girl walking over to the toilet, slightly leaning over it.

The sound of music became more clear to Eliza as she heard Jaden open the door.

"How come you're here?" Bryce questioned, narrowing his eyes at Jaden, until he looked behind the teenager to see his sister leaning over the toilet.

"She wasn't feeling very well."

"Oh."

Eliza snickered as Bryce told Jaden to make sure she was okay before they left the bathroom, the sound of his footsteps blending into the music down the corridor.

Upon closing the bathroom door, Eliza leaned herself back up again, the two laughing as they couldn't believe Bryce just believed that Eliza was being sick, no questions asked.

"You would think Bryce would know what we were doing." Jaden nodded as Eliza walked over to him, planting a kiss on his lips, him mumbling against them.

"You might want to keep your hair there." Jaden mumbled against her lips, making Eliza pull back, looking into the mirror. Jaden smirked as he saw a faint mark he had made upon Eliza's collarbone, making Eliza shake her head.

"Good job this dress has straps Mr.Hossler." Jaden laughed, wrapping his arms around Eliza's waists, kissing her cheek.

"Come on we need to go back out."

"Why?"

"Jaden we can't hide in here all night."

"I mean we can." Jaden protested, Eliza shaking her head at the boy once more, walking them towards the door.

"It's my party! There's no way this party animal is  missing this good party!"

"You are so Bryce's sister." Jaden said, a smile appearing onto his face as Eliza opened the door, her hand still tightly holding onto Jaden's as they walked down the corridor.

"So you've said."

"THERE YOU ARE!" Eliza jumped as Nessa walked up to her after Eliza and Jaden made a trip to the kitchen after their bathroom break to get more drinks. Josh was close behind her, him wiggling an eyebrow at Jaden, the two boys disappearing, leaving Eliza and Nessa in the kitchen.

"Here i am!" Eliza said, Nessa shaking her head as she raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Where have you been Eliza?" Eliza tilted her head, as Nessa looked up to her, a small smirk crawling onto her face.

"She was with Jaden in the bathroom obviously."

Eliza jumped again at the sound of Charli now standing beside her, followed quickly by Addison and Dixie. Looking around of Avani, Eliza quickly found the girl talking to Jaden and Josh, Anthony standing by her side with his arm wrapped around her waist.