ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"LOOK HOW CUTE THEY LOOK RIGHT NOW." Eliza heard someone say from beside her, making the girl stir away. Upon opening her eyes, she was met with the smirks of Josh and Anthony.

Confused, Eliza looked around to see that she was in fact in bed with Jaden, still cuddling from last night. Instead of leaning into his shoulder like she was doing while watching the film, she had now found herself sleeping on his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Don't you dare say a word to Bryce." Eliza mouthed to the two boys, Josh raising an eyebrow.
"Josh Richards don't you dare." Eliza snarled, the increase volume of her words making the sleeping boy beside her stir.

"We will give you two alone time." Josh whispered as Jaden opened his eyes, adjusting himself to the room he was in, noticing Anthony and Josh wiggling their eyebrows his way.

It was then that he heard a deep sigh, he looked down to see Eliza's head on his chest, making the boy smile.

"Morning." He mumbled, Eliza's head jerking away from his chest, their eyes locking. "Sorry for sleeping here." Jaden added, scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't be ridiculous Jaden... I was actually very comfy." Eliza said, a smile creeping onto the two teenagers faces.

"In that case..."

Eliza's eyes widened as Jaden's arms wrapped around her waist bringing her back down to his chest, his hands finding their way to her hair as he began to detangle her knots that had formed during Eliza sleeping.

"We should probably get up." Eliza said leaning her arm over to grab her phone. Jaden and her looked down at her phone to see it had just past ten in the morning, a lot of movement being heard throughout the house as the two got up from Eliza's bed.

"Hey Liza."

Eliza turned around, stopping herself in front of the doorframe to her bathroom, giving a smile to Jaden.

"Is it okay if I watch TV? I want to try out Disney plus." Eliza laughed, nodding her head at the boy, him smiling in return.

"I'm just going to jump in the shower, you don't need the bathroom do you?" Jaden shook his head, allowing Eliza to lock the bathroom door behind her.

Message:

'Queens👑👑'

Eliza🧚🏼‍♀️
Hi.

Addy🥰
What have you done

Avani🤍
Eliza have you finally kissed Jaden

Charli👑👑
Of course she has.
She wouldn't have messaged us
'Hi'
If she hadn't

Eliza🧚🏼‍♀️
Ha
See that's where you're wrong
I haven't kissed MY BEST FRIEND

Dixie🌧
Then what have you done

Nessa💋
I can go ask josh?

Eliza🧚🏼‍♀️
Now why would you do that
There's no point
Plus he won't tell you anything

Nessa💋
You sure?
Then why has he just came into
The room
With a smirk on his face after
Leaving to go to
Your room?