sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

BEING BACK IN LOS ANGELES, AND BEING BACK IN APARTMENT, MADE ELIZA SMILE AS SHE PLACED HER BAGS DOWN AS SHE CLOSED HER FRONT DOOR. after picking up addison on boxing day, the next few days had gone past quite quickly, consisting of a second present exchange occurring on the day after addison's arrival at the hall home.

it was nice for eliza to spend time with her friend, but she hadn't spent as much time with the girl as she wished due to bryce keeping her all to herself. lisa had fallen in love addison as soon as she officially met her as bryce's girlfriend.

upon having addison being an additional guest at the hall home, lisa and amy had spoken to addison about sheri, and the girl saying her mum would love to have their numbers, as they all want to meet up together without their kids present.

most of the three days that addison was staying at the hall home, it consisted of family game evenings, with different activities such as eliza and addison baking throughout the day.

and now, eliza was currently standing her apartment, the girl wanting time to herself, as she had been around people consisting for the last two weeks, the girl having not been in her own space for a while.

"oh i've missed you home." the girl whispered to herself as she pulled her suitcase into her room, not evening bothering to think about unpacking today as she placed the suitcase on her bed, instantly walking out of her room.

it was the thirtieth of december, New Year's Eve occurring tomorrow, of which the girl was once again going to be spending time at the sway home for the end of year party, one of the major parties the sway boys hosted.

being in her own space, eliza liked having her own company and being able to sit on her sofa, not doing anything, no one being able to judge her for it.

so that's what the girl did.

sitting on her phone, scrolling through tiktok as her feet rested across her sofa, the girl was finally enjoying the comforts of her home once again, surprisingly the girl not feeling weird that jaden was here due to the boy practically being her home at this point.

once again cliche and cringe, but it was true. eliza and jaden had been spending every single day together, that it was almost like if they weren't together, they were away from home.

the beauties of both parts of the relationship being clingy and cuddly i guess.

more clingy though, but not overbearingly clingy.

eliza was supposed to be meeting up with nessa later today alongside riley, the three girls needed to go look for dresses for the big party tomorrow night.

the rest of the girls would have been going with them if they hadn't already gotten their dresses earlier in the week, addison having of bought hers a few days before christmas.

a part of eliza couldn't be bothered to go out shopping, as she just wanted one day of being alone. but another part of eliza was excited to go as she hadn't seen nessa nor riley properly in over a week.

she texted the two girls when they were supposed to be meeting up, riley saying she could pick up eliza from her apartment after nessa in the next two hours. eliza didn't deny the other as she way too lazy and tired to even think about driving around los angeles.

two hours until she went out, so what did eliza do? well she had a nap of course, the girl loving her naps more than anything else, even jaden knew that. so, eliza put an alarm on for an hour and half's time, giving the girl time to sort herself out before riley was going to pick her up.