ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Jadenhossler posted a tiktok

we can't sleep @eliza

1.3m likes
26.8k comments

@user1- SHIP SHIP SHIP

@fan03- CAN U BE OFFICIAL YET

@hater22- ew look at Eliza
@elizahall- what about me

@brycehall- you two laughing woke me up
@jadenhossler- sorry not sorry

@fan88- Jaden i love you and Eliza

@fan001- SO CUTE

IT WAS THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING, ELIZA AND JADEN WALKING BACK TO JADEN'S ROOM AFTER MAKING A TIKTOK. After having slept for an hour, the two had woken up, not being able to return to sleep.

"Let me guess, the comments are going crazy." Eliza said, as Jaden lifted up his phone, the flooding of notifications from tiktok shining in the screen. Jaden nodded his head as he leaned his head on Eliza's shoulder once they laid down on his bed.

"They're waiting for us to be official." Eliza said, Jaden mumbling in response against Eliza's shoulder, the feeling of her hands playing with his hair soothing the teenager.

"Guess they won't be waiting for long."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Eliza looked down at the boy as he sensed her stare, making him remove his head off her shoulder, a innocent smile playing onto his face.

"Jaden this is all supposed to be a secret." Eliza whispered, Jaden sighing in response as he sat himself up against his headboard.

"Come on a Eliza, everyone practically knows something's going on with us." Eliza slowly nodded her head as she knew what Jaden was saying was true.

Everyone had a rough idea that the two were getting a little too friendly, Kio and Bryce being the only ones alongside Charli that something was definitely going on between the two teenagers.

"But are you sure you want to go public with it?" Eliza asked.

"You don't?"

"Of course I do-"

"Then what's the problem?" Jaden interrupted the girl, sitting himself up from the headboard, however he was still looking the girls way, awaiting for an answer.