ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

THE HYPE HOUSE WAS CHAOTIC AS THE SWAY BOYS AND ELIZA ENTERED THE HOME, WELCOMED TO THE SOUNDS OF SHOUTING AND SCREAMING. The high pitched scream made Eliza wince, her eyes squinting as she slammed the door closed behind her.

"You okay mama?" Jaden asked, Eliza nodding her head as she turned her head to him, to see worry filling his face.

"Yeah that scream just ran straight through me." Jaden nodded, the boy leaning over, grabbing Eliza's hand as he guided the two to follow the rest of the boys.

"Is that Eliza Hall?"

Eliza smiled, dropping Jaden's hand as she looked over to where her name was shouted.

"Charli baby!"

The two girls ran towards eachother, Jaden and Chase looking at one another as Eliza and Charli swayed in each others arms.

"Right where are my hugs?" Avani groaned, as she turned the corner, seeing the large group of people situated in the entrance. Charli and Eliza opened their arms, allowing the girl to join in on the hug, when they felt another person wrap their arms around the group hug.

"Jaden, Bryce, Chase and Anthony get your girlfriends."

Eliza narrowed her eyes as the girls disbanded the hug, Thomas coming into view, his arms crossed across his chest. She shrugged her shoulders at the boy, of whom narrowed his eyes at her, Eliza raising an eyebrow at the confrontation being formed.

Jaden watched as Eliza crossing her arms, a smirk growing on her face as he looked in between her and Thomas, the tension between them two increasing.

"Thomas stop acting like a dick."

Thomas's eyes drifted away from Eliza's as the girls smiled as Daisy flicked Thomas's temple, the boy groaning before walking over to the boys, welcoming them into their home.

"And this is why I love you Dais." Eliza announced, the girl smiling as she pulled the teenager into a hug. Eliza then felt a hand on her shoulder, bringing the girl out of her hug with Daisy to be met with the eyes of Jaden, a faint smile plastered onto his face.

"We're going outside... coming?" Eliza nodded her head, turning her head back around to see the girls already making their way outside with the rest of the group. "Sorry about Thomas."

"Don't apologise, you can't help it he's a dickhead." Jaden laughed, wrapping his arm around Eliza's waist, pulling her to his side as they made their way outside.

"Oh it looks like us boys have rubbed off on you." Jaden teased, squeezing Eliza's waist, Eliza smiling at the small but affectionate gesture.

"What me telling the truth has been rubbed off from you guys? Unlikely." Eliza said, Jaden shaking his head in response to her answer, his smile growing larger.

"Let me guess, this day will consist of us doing tiktoks?" Eliza asked Jaden, the girl noticing the large group had now separated into smaller ones, all of them dancing in front of cameras.

"Well if everyone's outside, why don't we go to the bathroom?"

"The bathroom? So romantic." Eliza teased, Jaden jabbing her sides as he kissed her cheek.