ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

THE NEW YEAR HAD BEEN QUITE EVENTFUL FOR THE FIRST TEN DAYS OF JANUARY. jaden and josh had decided to move out of the sway home, making bryce upset that he could no longer abuse the two boys, the same going for them. because of the two teenagers deciding to move on with their lives and move out of the house that had been the home for the last six months or so.

as well as two of the original sway boys leaving the house, another sway house was formed. sway gaming. this meant kio, griffin and quinton had also left the house, alongside a new attention, vinnie hacker.

even though the sway house had shrunk in people living their permanently, this didn't mean it was the end of the sway boys, of which eliza was thankful for, as that means she could still go see her brother, and the boys that had left the house could still her too. it just meant that she had to make plans beforehand for her to be able to see all the boys.

nessa had basically moved into the apartment with josh and jaden, eliza preferring to live in her own apartment, as she found out she definitely likes having her own space. the girl would still go around the boys apartment, often spending four days of the week or so there, the other days either consisting of her binge watching television, mostly criminal minds, and or seeing bryce or the girls.

today was a day that eliza was spending time with jaden, josh and nessa, the four having grown close evidently since having spent a lot of time together. however, eliza couldn't stay long at the boys apartment, as she was due to meet riley and kio over the sway gaming house.

with it being the eleventh day of january, eliza was making sure people were ready for griffin's birthday in two days time, on the thirteenth, which is why she was going to see jaden and josh, making sure the two boys remembered that it was his birthday as bryce had indeed forgotten about it until eliza told him a few days ago, and then helping kio with ideas for last minute presents for the oldest sway member.

having received a text from eliza saying she was coming over, jaden decided now would be a good time for him to actually get out of bed, instead of doing an eliza, of which consisted of staying in bed and watching tv.

nessa was downstairs with josh, jaden hearing laughing coming from downstairs from the couple as he got himself ready but doing the essentials, having a shower, brushing his teeth, you know that sort of thing.

even though eliza was last round the apartment two days ago, it always felt like a lot longer to the teenager. it was probably due to the fact that they had spent every single day, practically every single minute with one another when they both lived at the sway home full time.

"jaden buddy, you're girlfriends here- ow!" the teenager laughed as he walked downstairs to see eliza pinching josh at how he introduced her.

"careful joshua, I'll be nessa's girlfriend if you aren't careful." josh rolled his eyes as he went to wrap his arm around nessa's shoulder, when the girl moved away, instead standing next to eliza.

nessa and eliza then wrapped their arms around one another, eliza sarcastically waving at josh as he watched them walk past to sit on the sofa.

"i- what the hell just happened?" jaden shook his head, not even bothering to answer josh's question as he walked over to the kitchen. he was about to shout to eliza if she wanted a drink, but he already knew what she would have wanted.