ғᴏʀᴛʏ

"WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?" Lisa asked her daughter as the two sat around the kitchen island, their eyes fixated on the laptop screen before them. Jaden was currently having a shower after having packed some of his bags ready for the two teenagers to return to Los Angeles the following day.

"I like that." Eliza said, nodding her head to her mother as they clicked through the available photos of apartments situated in Los Angeles. "I still don't know why we're looking mum, Bryce won't let me leave the house."

"Well that's your brother for you." Lisa said to her daughter, pulling her to her side, giving her forearm a gentle rub. Eliza smiled at her mother when footsteps gained the two Hall's attention.

"Oh Jaden! Just in time!" Lisa exclaimed as Jaden came into view, Eliza smiling at the boy as he threw a jumper over his head, making his way over Lisa as she ushered the boy over to the laptop.

Eliza shrugged her shoulders as Jaden rose his eyebrow to the girl, his eyes drifting away from Eliza's and down at the laptop screen. Eliza watched as Jaden and her mother engrossed themselves into the conversation about the apartment she was enthusiastically showing him, giving the teenager the perfect excuse to slip out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

Admiring the family photos of the three Hall's plastered across the walls, a smile creeped onto her face as she thought about her life at this moment in time. She quickly grew thankful for having such a close relationship with both her mother and brother, as well as having a non-related family bond with the boys back at Sway.

Eliza was excited to return to Los Angeles tomorrow with Jaden, not knowing when her return date back to Maryland will be, of which was the reason why Lisa was currently showing apartment options to Jaden in the kitchen.

Lisa was adamant that Eliza should live her life out in Los Angeles, properly living the LA life and having the time of her life. Eliza however, was hesitant on leaving her mother here in Maryland.

Upon Bryce leaving Maryland and starting his own life in Los Angeles, it had been Eliza and Lisa through everything. The two grew an even stronger bond, the two girls spending as much time together as possible. This was the reason as to why Eliza was so reluctant in living in Los Angeles, or staying there for extended periods of time.

"That apartment is nice."

Eliza jumped as she turned around to see Jaden standing behind her as he attempted to hide his smirk appearing into his face. Eliza shook her head at him as she flicked Jaden's cheek.

"Don't you dare laugh." Jaden shrugged his shoulders as he held his hand across his face, hiding the laugh that was threatening to escape his mouth. "Jaden! I said don't laugh."

That did it.

Eliza look unimpressed as Jaden let out a laugh, pulling Eliza into his arms. Eliza couldn't hold back her straight face as she nuzzled her head into Jaden's shoulder, the boy feeling her smile against his arm.

"But really though, i like that apartment."

"Yeah well try persuading Bryce to let me get it." Eliza mumbled into Jaden's shoulder, her smile still prominent on her face as Jaden stroked her hair.

"Who cares what he says?" Jaden asked.

"Well i do if he doesn't let me go."