ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

THE WEEK UP TO JADEN'S BIRTHDAY, ELIZA HAD NO TIME TO SEE SOME OF HER FRIENDS, AS HER AND AMY WERE PREPARING FOR THE BOYS BIRTHDAY THAT WAS OCCURRING ON SATURDAY. even though she hadn't seen her friends, she had been texting them, especially her brother as bryce said he would help the girl with hosting the plans she had for jaden.

that and bryce just wanted to host a party, jaden's birthday being the perfect excuse.

it was currently thursday, two days before jaden's birthday, eliza was currently wrapping presents with amy in her apartment. the two were the only ones in the house, as jaden had taken john out for food, as well as showing his dad the apartment he shares with josh. in addition to that, john also wanted to go to the sway house to see bryce, the father of jaden wanting to not along surprise bryce, but annoy him at the same.

of which often occurred between the two, however it was more bryce wanting to annoy john.

oh how the tables have turned.

music, specifically from five seconds of summer was playing through eliza's apartment, the girl mentally preparing herself for the album 'CALM' to come out next month, twenty-seventh of march.

and to say the girl was excited, well amy could definitely tell.

'no shame.' was currently playing through the house, the girl practically fangirling over the song that had only come out yesterday, but that didn't stop eliza from knowing all the lyrics as she danced around the house.

amy watched the girl, a smile brightly shown on her face as the chorus came on as eliza continued to dance around the house, belting out of the lyrics. it was then amy decided to leave wrapping presents for a moment, deciding to go join in on the sing along with eliza.

"i only light up when cameras are flashing," amy and eliza sang, the teenager clapping her hands as amy was singing the lyrics. It was probably due to the fact that since the song had come out yesterday, eliza may or may not have had it on repeat since, therefore making sense that amy would know the lyrics,

especially the chorus.

"never enough and no satisfaction, got no shame!" eliza sang, pointing at amy.

"i love the way you're screaming my name!"

"yes amy!"

the two girls let out laughs, no longer singing to five seconds of summer, instead letting it play without them 'murdering it' with their singing as eliza would say.

after enjoying the music, eliza and amy returned to the process of wrapping jaden's presents, of which presents from eliza, and also amy and john.

even though jaden would never say he hated anything eliza got him, she always grew worried about how he would react. when she had told either him or amy that, both of the hosslers then proceeded to call her stupid.

when eliza had said it the other day to the boy, jaden had responded with, 'you would think after knowing me for like seven months now, you would know that i could never hate anything you got me."

after he had said that, it made eliza nostalgic, as even though she had only officially met the boy seven months ago, back last summer, she felt like they had known eachother for years, considering all the drama and scenarios that had occurred over the seven months.

"eliza" amy sang, catching the teenagers attention, the girl becoming flustered as she had been holding onto the scissors about to cut out more wrapping paper when she was distracted by her thoughts.