ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

THE ONE TIME ELIZA WANTED TO GO OUT, THE WEATHER DECIDED TO BETRAY HER. It was currently raining, giving Bryce the perfect excuse to not take his sister down to the beach, and instead allowed him and the boys to leave the sway house earlier to head to Las Vegas.

To say Eliza was disappointed with the weather would be an understatement, so much that she was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Jaden had opened the door to her room, but had received no reaction from the girl laying before him.

Deciding not to say anything, Jaden walked over to the girls side, laying down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Eliza smiled, directing her eyes down to the boy who rested his head on her chest.

"Hi." Jaden mumbled, Eliza ruffling his hair with her free hand, the other being held in Jaden's.

"Hi bubs."  Eliza said, Jaden lifting his head off her chest, leaning his head towards hers, planting a kiss on her lips, making both teenagers smile. "When you leaving?"

"In like two hours." Jaden mumbled against her lip, Eliza nodding her head as she lifted her hands to Jaden's cheeks, deepening the kiss.

"You excited?" Eliza said, pulling away from Jaden as the two looked at one another, Eliza poking his nose as she awaited for his answer, making the boy smile.

"Yeah i am like it's Vegas," Jaden said, Eliza noticing there was going to be a 'but' coming in Jaden's next words. "But i feel bad leaving you."

"J it's fine, it'll be nice to have the house to myself." Jaden smiled, leaning his head back down to Eliza's chest, drawing out shapes on her stomach with his index finger. "Plus I'll have the girls, so don't you worry about me."

"I still feel bad, i couldn't even take you to the beach today." Jaden said, Eliza noticing a slight frown appearing on his face, causing the girl to ruffle his hair.

"Well that gives you an excuse to make it up to me when your back." Those words made Jaden lift his head, his eyebrow raised as he looked at the smiling girl.

"Oh? Is that so?" Jaden asked, Eliza nodding her head.

"You can make it up to me when your back." Eliza repeated, a smirk appearing on Jaden's face as he nuzzled into Eliza's neck, the feeling of his hair against her neck making the girl ticklish, light giggles escaping her mouth.

"Or i can make it up to you now?" Jaden said before kissing Eliza's neck, making the girl lean her head, the neck more visible for the affectionate boy.

"You can wait J." Eliza said, making Jaden stop kissing her neck, confusion filling his face as their eyes met.

"You don't want it now?"

"Oh I do, but it'll be more worth it when your back." Jaden nodded, planting a trial of kisses up Eliza's neck up to her cheek, Eliza giggling at the affectionate side of Jaden that was being shown.

jadenhossler posted a tiktok

Eliza's gonna miss me the most when we go to Vegas @eliza

839.4k likes
20.3k comments

@user34- defo dating

@fan78- SO CUTE

@hater2- when she thinks she looks cute trying to
match

@eliza- gonna miss kio more
@jadenhossler- my heart 💔

@brycehall- stop being all mushy and get
downstairs
@eliza- we are downstairs u dipshit, you're the
one whose upstairs

@fan22- Jaden date her already
(Liked by creator)

@fan9- OH HE LIKED THAT COMMENT^

@user4- SHIP IS READY TO SAIL
@kiocyr- I'm the captain

@joshrichards- matching couple goals

@fan_33- oh even josh is saying couple??

@fan5- the way Jaden looks at Eliza🥺

@user20- they hugged at the end🥺
@user8- it's what 'friends do'

@user777- here come the "we're just friends
comments'

@user1- JUST ADMIT U LIKE EACHOTHER
@eliza- i like Jaden
@jadenhossler- i like Eliza

@fan111- i- did they just admit it?^

@fan890- they just keep playing with my emotions

elizahall tweeted!