ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"WHAT IS THAT DUDES PROBLEM?" Eliza and Bryce shouted at the same time as they returned home, the shouting at the same time making the two siblings look at one another, surprised but scared at their similarities.

"Okay you two are scaring how much you actually are alike." Josh announced, the rest of the boys nodding in agreement at the two siblings, whom were still staring at one another until Eliza stuck her tongue out at the boy, causing their eye contact to break.

"question is..." Jaden said, the groups attention being brought on to the boy as he pointed his finger in between the siblings. "Who learnt it from who?"

Eliza and Bryce looked at one another, before then pointing at themselves, making the boys grow amused at the shocked expressions showing on the two hall's at their answer to the being themselves.

"Bullshit is it you! You learnt it from me!" Eliza scoffed at Bryce's raised voice, Jaden smirking at the facial expressions plastered on Eliza's face, of which was a shocked expression combined with disbelief.

"Bryce you would have always been a little bitch boy if i didn't teach you to stand up for yourself!"

"Oh you've done it now Jaden." Griffin said, patting Jaden on the shoulder, him and the rest of the boys laughing as the bickering continued between the two siblings. "Let's just leave them be." Griffin suggested, Jaden and the rest of the boys agreeing, all of them turning their backs to the two Hall's, making their way towards the living room.

"What actually happened back there though?" Kio asked the boys as they all collapsed onto different sofa's, shrugging in response to Kio's question. Jaden kept his focus on the doorway leading out to the entrance hall, keeping an eye on the two siblings who were still bickering between eachother, not wanting to allow the other one to win. It was this moment at the boys all knew what characteristic both of the Hall siblings shared the most.

Their stubbornness.

"All I noticed was that Thomas was full on glaring the fuck out of me and Eliza sitting on the sofa." Jaden spoke up after a moment of silence between the boys.

"What is his problem?" Josh asked, Jaden shrugging as he had no idea himself.

"You tell me."

The shouting outside of the living room stopped, causing all of the sway boys eyes to fall onto the doorframe of the living room, awaiting for the two bickering siblings to join them. Eliza entered in first, Jaden noticing the smug smile plastered onto her face as she fell down beside Jaden.

Bryce wasn't far behind, however he wasn't wearing a smug smile like Eliza, his mouth formed a thin line, making Josh and Griffin snicker to themselves, both of them assuming who had won the argument between Bryce and Eliza.

"Whose hungry?" Bryce asked the group, getting a mixture of loud cheers from the boys, his question being answered immediately. Eliza shook her head, Jaden looking down at the girl in surprise.

"My girl turning down food? Now I'm getting worried." Eliza laughed, as the boys beside Jaden left the living room, getting themselves ready to go out for food.

"I'm just tired that's all." Eliza said, leaning herself forward, Jaden copying her actions, giving her thigh a light squeeze.

"I can stay?"

"don't be silly you idiot." Jaden gasped, Eliza laughing as she shoved the boy, him falling onto his side. "Go eat food." Jaden nodded, planting a kiss on Eliza's cheek, then her mouth before getting up from the sofa.