ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"YOU GOT EVERYTHING?" Eliza nodded to her older brother as they walked towards his car, Jaden's hand entangled with her own.

It was Friday, meaning it was time for Eliza to go home. To say the boys were devastated, would be an understatement. When they failed to persuade Eliza to just continue staying at the sway house, the boys wouldn't let her go.

Kio and Griffin even locked Eliza in her room, Josh hiding Eliza's luggage so she couldn't leave. Eliza was flattered at the boys eagerness for her to not leave, as she didn't want to leave herself. But she had to go back home.

"Tell mum you're coming back out here immediately." Bryce said, Jaden nodding his head in agreement as the three climbed into Bryce's car after placing Eliza's and Jaden's luggage in the boot. "And Jaden, if she doesn't tell mum, you will."

"Do you want your mum to hate me?" Jaden asked as he rode shotgun, Eliza lazing across the backseat.

"No..." Bryce said, Eliza shaking her head as Jaden hit the boys arm. "I'm kidding! No i don't want her to hate you, but you two need to get back here."

"No promises."

Eliza regretted those words immediately as she was met with the dark eyes of her brother as he glared at her, Jaden trying to hide his smile as the two engrossed themselves into a staring contest.

"Okay Bryce can you lose already? We need to leave." Jaden said, causing Bryce to gasp as he moved his eyes away from Eliza's, now of which they met Jaden's.

"Why me?"

"Because you always lose."

"I do not!" Bryce shouted, Eliza laughing at his voice crack, the boy just flipping off his sister in response before leaving the driveway of the sway house, heading towards the airport.

Feeling the constant vibrations of her phone, Eliza smiled at the flood of texts she was receiving from Kio, the boy being the worst affected by Eliza's departure, due to the two spending all their free time together when Eliza wasn't with Jaden, the girls or the rest of the sway boys.

"Mum won't mind you staying here longer Liza."

Eliza looked up from her phone, meeting Bryce's eyes in the mirror, the girl nodding her head in response.

"I know, but I'd rather be properly packed this time to stay here for longer."

"Or permanently." Jaden mumbled not wanting the two Hall siblings to hear.

But they did.

"Yes Jaden." Bryce said, holding his hand out to the boy, Jaden giving him a high five, Eliza shaking her head in the back of the car at the two boys.

"We will see boys."

jadenhossler added to his instagram story