ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

"ELIZA ARE YOU READY?" Jaden shouted up the stairs as he looked down at his phone, keeping an eye on the time. Not receiving an answer from the birthday girl, Jaden began to walk up the stairs when he heard loud heavy footsteps coming his way.

"I'm ready!" Eliza shouted, Jaden staring at the girl as she was glowing from the happiness of it being her birthday. "What do i not look okay?"

Jaden quickly shook his head, grabbing a hold of Eliza's hand, the two walking down the stairs, meeting the rest of the boys by the front door. Eliza grew confused as to why the boys had all shuffled together by the front door, every so often stealing looks at one another.

"All sending me off are we?" Eliza teased, the boys all nodding as Bryce looked down at his phone before leaning it Anthony's way. "What you hiding Bryce?"

Jaden widened his eyes at the older brother of Eliza's, Bryce quickly hiding his phone in his back pocket to prevent Eliza from seeing some of her party plans.

"Okay then..." Eliza said, deciding to dismiss not just Bryce's strange and secretive behaviour, but the rest of the boys' behaviour too.

All morning, Eliza has noticed the secrecy and whispers between all the boys ever since she woke
up this morning, quickly making the girl agitated. However, excluding that Eliza's birthday morning had been pretty good, the boys all joining together to make her a large breakfast consisting of pancakes and strawberries.

Thanks for Griffin and Eliza.

If Griffin and Eliza hadn't been supervising, the kitchen would have gone up in flames from Josh and Bryce's lack of ability to turn down the heat on the oven.

"Ready to go?"

The sound of Jaden's voice brought Eliza out of her thoughts from her morning so far, a smile appearing on her face as Jaden held his hand out to her as he opened the front door.

"have fun kids!"

The two shook their heads at Bryce's comment as he alongside Kio ushered the two teenagers out of the house at some speed. Having had the door closed on their face, Eliza and Jaden shared looks at each other, both shaking their heads at the boys' actions as they walked towards Jaden's car.

"So where we going?"

"Well that's a surprise."

jadenhossler added to his Instagram story!

ELIZA FELT JADENS EYES ON HER AS SHE SCANNED THE MENU, HER ELBOWS LEANING AGAINST THE WOODEN TABLE AS SHE LOOKED DOWN TO CHOOSE HER DESIRED FOOD

ELIZA FELT JADENS EYES ON HER AS SHE SCANNED THE MENU, HER ELBOWS LEANING AGAINST THE WOODEN TABLE AS SHE LOOKED DOWN TO CHOOSE HER DESIRED FOOD. Looking up for a second, Eliza smirked at the boy sitting across from her, Jaden now diverting his eyes down to his menu.