ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

"FINALLY THE TWO BEST PEOPLE ARE HOME!" Eliza laughed as Kio ran over to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly, his body colliding with her own. Bryce gasped as he flicked Kio's head as he took Eliza and Jaden's bags, allowing the rest of the sway boys to welcome Jaden back.

Kio swayed him and Eliza side to side as they continued to hug, the sway boys looking forward at the two teenagers, all with their arms crossed across their chest.

The sound of Josh and Anthony coughing brought Eliza and Kio out of their hug, bringing Eliza's attention on to the boys standing before her, awaiting to properly welcome the girl.

Eliza waved as Josh walked over, giving her a hair a light ruffle, before pulling her into his side, the height of Eliza making her feel even shorter next to the Canadian boy. Anthony walked to the other side of the girl, joining Josh in wrapping their arms around the younger sister of Bryce.

Jaden and Bryce carried his and Eliza's suitcases upstairs, placing them back in their respected rooms as the rest of the sway boys and Eliza moved themselves into the living room, the sound of laughter being heard as the two boys walked around upstairs.

"So how was my mum?" Bryce asked Jaden as Bryce closed Eliza's door behind Jaden, the two, now empty handed, making their way back downstairs to rejoin the group.

"She's good man, she's really good." Bryce nodded his head as his pulled his phone out of his pocket, his attention focused on the screen. Jaden rose his eyebrows as Bryce grew more intrigued with the messages focused upon the screen. "Everything alright?"

"Bryce?"

Bryce looked up from his phone, immediately nodding his head as he followed Jaden down the stairs.

"Yeah sorry I was reading a text from some real-estate people."

"Real-estate?" Bryce nodded. "You moving somewhere?"

"I'm not. But I'm thinking of buying it for Eliza for when she needs it." Jaden's mouth fell open, bringing confusion to fill Bryce's face as the two stopped outside of the living room.

"Well that took no convincing." Jaden muttered, Bryce raising his eyebrow at the quiet and inaudible words escaping Jaden's lips.

"When do you reckon she'll want to move? Cause i don't want her leaving yet." Jaden smiled as Bryce looked down at his phone before peering his head into the living room to see Eliza laughing with Josh and Anthony sitting either side of her, all the boys sitting with smiles on their faces.

"Like look at her." Bryce pointed to his sister . "she fits in here."

"Then she won't be leaving for a while then Bryce."

"You sure?"

"Yeah mate, she ain't going anywhere."

Eliza posted a tiktok