ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"RIGHT ELIZA, WE ALL READY TO GO?" jaden shouted as he walked into eliza's apartment, his car keys swinging around his finger as he heard a load of movement occur from down the hallway, jaden assuming in eliza's bedroom.

it was time for the two teenagers to start their two week holiday, starting off with orlando for a week, and then paris for the second week. after finding out the real reason as to why eliza was throwing up, she had continued to throw up for the last few days, the 'throwing up' episode of eliza's cyclical vomiting syndrome had passed. because the doctor had said the cycle lasts the same amount of time each time, eliza knew that she would be throwing up for around four days straight.

eliza had also found out the reason for why she had developed CVS after a follow up appointment with her doctor, the reasoning being stress- both emotional and physical stress. emotional stress such as anxiety, of which eliza has suffered from since her early teens, the girl having suffered panic attacks from school. as well as this, the doctor had confirmed that eliza did indeed having something like this when she was little, as the professional had accessed her medical files when she was younger, him seeing she did have CVS when she was younger.

CVS is more common in people when they were younger, and often comes back in their adulthood, of which it clearly did with eliza.

eliza had since gone past the throwing up stage, now being in the third stage of which no longer consisted of throwing up, but some symptoms such as her headache and slight dizziness.

a groan of pure frustration could be heard from eliza's bedroom, making jaden laugh as he closed the front door to eliza's home, the teenager making his way to go find his girlfriend.

he tried to hide his laugh as he watched eliza jumping on her suitcase. for the last few minutes, eliza had been attempting to squash down her clothes, so she could successfully zip her luggage for the holiday closed.

"don't just stand there you little shit, help me."

"well i was going to but now you called me a little shit, i'm just going to-" eliza watched as jaden jumped onto her bed, landing on his back, the girl just glaring at her boyfriend as she had stopped jumping on her suitcase.

"unless you want to go to orlando by yourself, then you'll help me."

"i don't mind that."

jaden watched as eliza jumped off her suitcase and onto the bed, before hitting jaden's stomach, him trying not to laugh at his girl attempting to her angry, when in fact eliza just looked like an sad puppy to jaden. eliza proceeded to flick the boy in the forehead, jaden surprisingly wincing at the pain that he was not expecting to occur.

"just help me pack my suitcase please." eliza whispered, jaden nodding his head as he moved eliza off him, him sitting himself up. eliza was about to climb off the bed when jaden pulled her, so she was sitting on his lap. he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, resting his head on her shoulder, eliza smiling at the affectionate side of jaden.

"come on, we've got enough time to cuddle later, we've got two weeks to ourselves- but that won't happen if you don't help me pack."

"okay, okay."

"how are you feeling now anyway mama?" jaden asked his girlfriend as eliza got up from his lap, the two squishing down the contents of eliza's suitcase. eliza nodded her head, before holding her head in her hand as she felt herself grow light headed.