ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ

THE COUPLE WERE BOTH ON CLOUD NINE WHEN THEY ARRIVED BACK HOME TO LOS ANGELES. it was like eliza and jaden had been gone for a year, with the amount of attention both of them received as soon as they walked through arrivals at LAX.

bryce was of course there to say hello and welcome back to his sister, kio wanted to see his best friend,

but most importantly, he wanted to see the ring.

heck most of the boys that had waited for the couples arrival had wanted to see the ring, and to congratulate jaden for finally no longer being a scaredy cat, as he had been planning this for the last few months.

nessa had insisted she was coming to see eliza, the two girls squealing before running into each others arms, swaying themselves side to side.

people in the airport must have stared at the group that had accumulated at the airport, all of them exchanging cheers, and kio and josh squealing more than nessa and eliza combined over the promise ring on the girls finger.

that fuelling eliza's theory that josh was secretly a girl.

kio too.

so now being back at the sway house, bryce wanted his sister to spend time with him there, as she had not stayed the night at the house for a while.

jaden currently had his arm around his girlfriends shoulder, her resting her head on his shoulder, as the rest of the group of sway boys and some of the sway girls sat in the living room with them.

the jet lag had really hit eliza, the girl suffering from not only the small time difference from los angeles to florida, but also from paris time.

"so how was it all then?" bryce spoke on behalf of the group, all of them wanting to know every detail of the couples two week holiday. jaden and eliza exchanged smiles, before both shrugging their shoulders, much to the groups annoyance.

"you are not going to tell us are you?" josh whined, eliza sticking her tongue out at him, to which josh responded with giving the girl a shove. jaden pulled the girl into his hold more, protecting herself from josh after eliza had decided to kick the boy as her response to him shoving her.

"oh we will, but for once can we just have a chill day?" eliza asked, a sigh leaving her mouth as she snuggled into jaden's shoulder, her eyes closing for a second, until she heard her brother speak,

"a chill day? here in the sway house? did you really forget that much when you were away eliza?"

even though bryce had said they was never a chill day here at the sway house, it had actually been just that. after bryce's comment, the group had just sat around, either on their phones or watching tv- this giving eliza the best time to catch up on her sleep.

jaden let the girl fall asleep on his shoulder, him however feeling his arm slowly become numb over the hours, to which kio noticed the boy becoming uncomfortable with his arm. kio had asked jaden if they wanted to switch shoulders, but jaden insisted he was okay and that it was eliza just getting the rest she needed after a highly intense and overwhelming few weeks, not only from the holiday but from her CVS episode.

it was nice for jaden to be back in the company of his friends, it reminding him how much had actually changed since last summer- where he had first met eliza.

now he was in a serious relationship with the younger sister of bryce, jaden thinking that eliza would have never have gone for the boy, considering he was good friends, heck even best friends with bryce. but here they were, ignoring the break they had over the charly drama, they were nearly seven months strong.