ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

A MONTH HAD PASSED, BRINGING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER TO A CLOSE, OF WHICH MEANT IT WAS ELIZA'S FAVOURITE HOLIDAY NEXT. Halloween. Eliza loved the aspect of getting dressed up with friends and having Halloween parties as you could see how creative everyone was with their outfits.

Eliza wasn't one of the those people.

When the girl was younger, her and Lisa would try so hard making an extravagant outfit for her to wear out trick or tricking, or for a Halloween party. But it always resulted in Eliza getting picked on her for unusual and over the top costume choices.

So now, Eliza does your stereotypical 'teenager girl' costumes, the real basic costumes, mostly consisting of a black dress, accessorised with either cat ears or devil horns.

It wasn't just Eliza who grew excited over the holiday, the older Hall sibling did too. So it was only fitting that Bryce said to Eliza and the sway boys that he wanted a Halloween party, and Eliza was not one to protest to the idea.

Sure it wasn't even the beginning of October yet, but the two were organised and wanted to have the best Halloween party yet. With the confirmation that Bryce was definitely going through with the idea, Eliza called up her girl friends, and they decided to all go out for lunch.

So, that's where she was, sat at a restaurant beside Avani, the two scrolling through their phones for costume ideas. Being friends with Avani, meant that Eliza might have to go all out with her costume, to match Avani's spectacular makeup energy.

"So what you going to go as?" Addison spoke up as she took a sip of her lemonade, her eyes glancing around the group of girls. Eliza shrugged her shoulders, looking up from Avani's phone to see the rest of the girls also shrugging their shoulders.

"I don't know? I might just go as a cat again."

"No."

"What? Why?"

"Eliza Belle you are not going as a cat." Avani stated, the group of girls watching with smiles on their faces, as they all tried to hide their laughs at the intense stares that Avani and Eliza were giving one another.

"Watch me."

"Oh is it like that is it?" Avani said, raising her eyebrow at the girl, the two keeping their eye contact. Eliza nodded at the girl, before both their attentions were brought to the sound of all the groups phones buzzing.

"Who the?" Eliza mumbled as she lifted up her phone. "Why am i not surprised?"

incoming text

Steroids renamed the group from 'groupies' to...

...The Real Drama Club

Canadian buddy
Bryce what the fuck is this name

Steroids
Well we always have drama so

Anf
Fact
And it's better than the name groupies