ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

STIRRING AWAKE, ELIZA OPENED HER EYES JUST TO BE MET WITH THE SMILES OF ALL THE SWAY BOYS BESIDE JADEN. It was then that Eliza grew alarmed as Josh looked down at his phone, holding up his five fingers, each finger dropping as he counted down.

"And she will realise in." Josh whispered, amusement sprawled across his and Kio's face as Eliza made eye contact with each of the boys, all of which just stood with different smiles on their faces.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

Eliza jerked up, to see and finally understand what Josh was getting at. Looking down, Eliza pulled herself out of Jaden's grip, waking up the boy as he groaned at the sudden movements.

"That was quicker than expected." Bryce commented, earning a scoff from Kio as Bryce held out his hand for his sister, pulling her up from the bed.

"Really? I thought she would have noticed earlier." Kio hit back at Bryce's statement, josh nodding in agreement as he sat himself down next to Jaden, giving the boys hair a ruffle, once again leading the boy to groan in annoyance.

"So..." Josh spoke up, Eliza making eye contact with the boy, Eliza quickly becoming tempted to slap the smirk brewing on the Canadians face. "You two looked cozy."

"Oh shut up Josh." Jaden mumbled, giving the boy a shove after rubbing his eyes.

"What he said."

"Oh look at you two! Already backing eachother up again!" Griffin said, clapping his hands together, his smile disappearing quite quickly when he noticed the look showcasing on Eliza's face.

"What are you piece of shits up to?" Eliza questioned the boys, all of which looked directly to Bryce. The older brother of Eliza sighed before producing a large clap.

"What the fuck was tha-"

It was then that Eliza was interrupted by the entrance of Tayler Holder and Noah Beck. Eliza stifled a laugh at the seriousness sprawled across their faces and Bryce's as he want and stood next to them.

"Bryce I'm glad you finally took my advice on getting these two to join your band, you guys look amazing now!"

Kio bursted out laughing, him and Eliza giving one another a high five, both of them ignoring the playful glares they were receiving from Bryce and Tayler.

"For the years I've known you Liza, you're still the biggest pain in the ass." Tayler stated, Eliza winking in return before walking over to him, giving the boy a large hug.

"Admit it, your life would be boring without me." Eliza mumbled, Tayler ruffling her hair as his answer, a sigh being heard from beside the two.

"What is with everyone and ruining my hair!?" Eliza exclaimed, leaning away from Tayler, giving him a gentle shove, resulting in him returning the shove. Bryce shook his head as he made eye contact with Jaden, the group watching Tayler and Eliza break out into a fight consisting of shoving one another.

"So Eliza." Bryce spoke up, interrupting the shoving competition between his sister and Tayler, not only gaining her attention, but also the groups. Eliza nodded, indicating for her brother to continue on talking as he pulled her over to him, wrapping his arm around her, looking down at her.

"You know why you're here." Eliza nodded as he looked at Bryce's arm swung around her shoulder, admiring the new flower tattoo on his arm.

"Yeah nice tattoo." Eliza commented, the girl noticing Bryce lift his arm from around her, allowing his younger sister to see the tattoo in a clearer view.