ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"HOW ABOUT THIS?" eliza asked as she lifted up something from the counter. jaden turned his head from looking at the display of bombastic bombs.

"wha-ah!"

eliza laughed as she pulled back the object from jaden's face she was about to purchase, jaden clasping onto his chest as he breathed out heavily, his heart accelerating from the scare and high pitch of which was the screaming yo-yo from the marvellous shop of weasleys' wizard wheezes.

"don't tell me you're getting that." jaden whispered, his heart still beating a fast rate.

"what? of course i am!" eliza exclaimed, jaden laughing as he picked up a box containing a screaming yo-yo.

"fine i'll get one too."

"i'm getting my one because of my bryce. just to keep pissing him off." eliza said, jaden laughing as the two walked around the store, picking up, basically everything they could, eliza wanting every single thing.

"and that's why i'm getting one too, i'll help you piss him off."

"oh you are evil."

"and so are you."

the couple then proceeded to wait in the line so they could buy, practically everything they could, from the weasley's wizard wheezes. it was later in the evening, and jaden was right when he was saying eliza wanted to spend a whole day just admiring the world of harry potter inside of the universal studios. they still had the other side of the harry potter world in islands of adventure park, to which eliza was adamant she was going to do today.

but jaden said they should just walk around get used to the park of orlando studios, and should advance to island adventures once they had done this park first. eliza was hesitant on that, but she then agreed to that plan, knowing she had the whole week, so she could take her time and that the rides and shops weren't just going to magically disappear.

or i mean they could, it was harry potter after all.

it was a good job that eliza had premade a savings pot with a load of money in it for spending, her always knowing that she was going to come here, she just didn't know she would be able to go there at the age of eighteen, without her family paying for hit. so, because she didn't have to pay for it, because jaden had obviously organised the whole holiday, eliza was going to be the spender of the holiday, her buying jaden stuff as a thanks for him even booking his holiday as of her christmas present.

jaden was of course also a harry potter fan, but wouldn't go as far as saying he was a harry potter fanatic like his girlfriend, but he was intrigued in getting souvenirs from the trip, so he allowed eliza to buy him stuff from diagon alley.

before being in weasley's wizard wheezes, they had been in every shop that was in diagon alley, having spent money in each. she had bought a wide range of things: chocolate cauldrons, chocoballs, acid pops and even managed to buy a cauldron cake and pumpkin pastie for her and jaden to try from sugarplum's sweet shop.

both of them would highly recommend getting your hands on a cauldron cake and or a pumpkin pastie if you could.

golden snitches, a slytherin and gryffindor quidditch jumpers were bought. which was for who i wonder? hogwarts stationary had also been bought, a quill and a slytherin notebook for eliza, so she could start to write stories, songs, or just make a journal. or even for display, she didn't know yet.

she had always been in globus mundi, as both bryce and her mother wanted a key chain, and well eliza decided she was going to get her mother a harry potter keychain, and bryce was not going to get anything harry potter related in this store.