ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

THE CITY OF LOVE WAS BEAUTIFUL. having arrived in paris yesterday morning, eliza and jaden had spent their first day exploring around their hotel before turning in for the night, as jet leg had really messed up with their sleeping patterns.

eliza had woken up at around eleven in the morning on this second day of being in paris. jaden was still fast asleep next to her, his arms wrapped around the girls waist, making her not want to get up, as if she did, she would wake up jaden in the process.

but eliza did not want to sleep anymore of the day away, as she was eager to explore this city.

paris was sunny on this day, eliza thankful for that as the daylight shown through the glass door of the balcony.

not only had jaden chosen an amazing hotel in orlando, but this hotel in paris too? was stunning for eliza.

in the welcome lobby, there was a fountain, to which eliza stared at, admiring the water works and different shows the fountain had put on whilst jaden had checked the pair in.

eliza had decided to just get up from bed, her wanting to start her day and she wanted jaden to do that too. jaden felt the girl climb out of his arms, him attempting to pull her back into his grip, the girl scurrying away, a faint laugh escaping her mouth.

"nice try there." eliza commented as she turned around to see jaden's eyes quickly shut, him attempting to trick eliza.

but that didn't work.

"you are the worst at trying to act asleep- like look at you! you're smiling!"

jaden couldn't hold it in anyone, him letting out a laugh as eliza watched him get out of bed, making his way over to the girl to give her a hug. he gave his girlfriend a kiss on the check, him not wanting to give her a proper kiss until he brushed his teeth.

"what time is it?" jaden asked, his words mumbling into eliza's head as he rested his chin on her head, the two looking out the glass door, the view of paris being on display.

"it's eleven, and i don't want to sleep the day away." eliza responded, jaden nodding his as he gave eliza's waist a squeeze with his arms. the two stayed like that for a moment or two, until eliza tapped jaden's arms so she could move and make her way to the bathroom.

"what we doing today?" eliza shouted to jaden as he watched her go into the bathroom, her brushing her teeth. jaden shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to join eliza in the bathroom, him too brushing his teeth.

"how-" eliza began to speak with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"eliza- before you try and speak to me with toothpaste in your mouth and accidentaintly dribble out toothpaste that you have before, spit out your toothpaste first." jaden commented, eliza shaking her head as she remembered that time.

jaden brushed his own teeth as he waited for eliza to finish, so she could ask him her question clearly, no toothpaste being involved.

"well what do you want to do? you said there's going to be some surprises so what are we going to do?" eliza asked jaden, him raising an eyebrow. he lifted up his index finger, telling eliza to wait a second whilst he finished brushing his teeth.

eliza stared at her boyfriend as she waited impatiently for jaden to finish brushing his teeth, as he decided today he would take his sweet time brushing his teeth, just to annoy eliza.

"you'll find out later in the week, but how about going to the eiffel tower today?" jaden took eliza's squeal as a yes, him knowing that the eiffel tower was one of the top landmarks she wanted to see.