sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

elizahall added to her instagram story

THE THREE TEENAGERS WALKED THROUGH ARRIVALS, TO BE WELCOMED BY LISA HALL

THE THREE TEENAGERS WALKED THROUGH ARRIVALS, TO BE WELCOMED BY LISA HALL. the mother of the two Hall siblings pulled her children as well as Jaden into a group hug, the simple but affectionate gesture making not only Eliza and Bryce smile, but also Jaden.

The huge smile sprawled across the Hall mother made Eliza's heart warm as she missed seeing her mum, even though either one of them could make a trip to one another, it was just the six hour flight time that made it difficult for the two to do so.

"oh I've missed you!" Lisa exclaimed, giving the three teenagers in the group hug a squeeze, Eliza responding with a laugh as the hug quickly disbanded. It was then that Eliza noticed her mum quickly switch into her serious face as she flicked Bryce's head.

"Ow!" Bryce winced, returning the flick to his mum, to which resulted in him getting the infamous eyebrow raise.

"That's what you get for never answering your texts Bryce Michael Hall."

Bryce narrowed his eyes to his sister and Jaden as snickering could be heard leaving their mouths, followed quickly behind by a faint laugh leaving Lisa's mouth also.

"So I've barely been with you for a few minutes mum and you've already got Eliza and Jaden taking your side." Bryce mumbled as Eliza just simply shrugged her shoulders, her mother doing the same thing as she ignored Bryce's comment as she told the three to grab their stuff so they could head home.

Jaden held Eliza's hand out of instinct, the thought of fans potentially seeing them jolted into his head, but he dismissed it. He wasn't going to not hold his girlfriends hand just because they hadn't announced to the fans they were back together because quite frankly,

Jaden didn't think they had to know for certain.

Eliza squeezed Jaden's hand in hers as Bryce walked ahead not wanting to third wheel the couple, deciding this would be the perfect time for him to catch up with his mum.

"Welcome back to Maryland." Eliza announced to Jaden, the boy just laughing as they felt the light wind hit their skin as they walked through the doors of the airport.

"It's good to be back."