ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx

IT WAS THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS, AND JADEN HAD MENTIONED TO ELIZA THAT HE WAS GOING TO HEAD HOME TO CHATTANOOGA TO SEE HIS FAMILY AND ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO COME WITH HIM. At first, Eliza was unsure on whether to go due to the fact she was no longer in a romantic relationship with Jaden.

But here she was, sitting at the sway house with a small bag packed, as she waited for Jaden.

"So." Kio made Eliza jump as he entered the living room, it looking like his words brought Eliza out of a intense daydream. "Meeting the parents i see?"

Eliza nodded her head as Kio sat down next to her. She tried to ignore the faint smirk Kio had plastered on his face as he spoke to Eliza about going to finally meet Amy and John Hossler. What the boys and even Jaden didn't know, was that Eliza and Amy had been texting eachother, from a few weeks into the two dating, right up to this moment of them being broken up.

"I am indeed Mr Cyr, your point?" Eliza responded to the boys question, resting her elbow on the top of the sofa, of which allowed her to rest her head on her hand.

"I'm just saying that's a big deal." Kio said, Eliza shrugging her shoulders as she looked down at her phone for the time. "Do you not think it's a big deal?"

"No?"

"Eliza your going to your ex-boyfriends house to see his parents."

"Well when you put it like that." The two laughed as Eliza gave Kio a shove, as he attempted to wiggle his eyebrows at the girl. "It does like sound a big deal, but we know where we stand together."

"Does he?" Kio questioned Eliza's statement, him and the boys knowing straight away that Jaden wasn't as happy as Eliza was just being friends. The boy still stared at the girl, him smiling whenever she would smile or whenever her laugh was showcased.

Sure the whole fiasco of Charly and Jaden making the two break up and did hurt Eliza's feelings, Kio was back on team Jeliza, and he had joined forces with the rest of the boys to get their new plan to commence.

Operation Jeliza to happen once more.

"I can practically see your clogs turning from here." Eliza whispered, flicking Kio's forehead, the sudden pain inflicted on him bringing him back the conversation with the younger sister of Bryce.  "But going back to your question, yes Jaden knows where we stand and he is fine with it."

The look on Kio's face, with his eyebrow raised, said otherwise to Eliza, the girl already having some idea that Jaden was ready to get back together with the girl, Eliza not being as determined.

"All I'm saying is don't get up to too much." Eliza scoffed as Kio winked, leaving the girl on the sofa as he disappeared out of the room. Eliza shook her head at the boy even though he was out of sight, so when Jaden walked in, he grew confused.

"What you shaking your head at?" Jaden said, a light laugh following his words as Eliza stopped shaking her head and staring at the boy almost like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"Nothing."

"Oh nothing? It didn't look like nothing." Jaden continued to tease the girl as he dropped the handle of his bag, it following to the floor, as he made his way over to the girl.

"We got to get going soon." Jaden said as he fell down onto the sofa, Eliza agreeing as she looked at the time on her phone.

"You sure you want to come?"

"Why wouldn't i want to come?" Jaden shrugged as his answer, Eliza giving him a shove of which brought a smile not only onto his face, but also hers.