ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

elizahall posted a photo

Liked by, Brycehall, nessabarrett and 730,579 others

Its nice not having my steroid taking brother in the gym

Tagged: addisonraee

View all 10,348 comments...

@hater11- ew i can see ur ribs

@joshrichards- finally someone's exposed Bryce
     @brycehall- fight me
        @joshrichards- I'll let u take more steroids first

@user23- the friendship we didn't know we needed

@avani- come back home
     @elizahall- omw wife

@user211- both goals

@hater889- eat more food

@user00- my love for Eliza 📈📈

@fan75- i love you eliza!!!

BEING ALONE IN THE SWAY HOUSE HAD ITS PERKS FOR ELIZA. She spent most of her time throughout the day with the girls. Addison and Avani staying over till the later evenings with Eliza, not wanting the girl to be alone for the entire night.

For the first time in the two weeks Eliza had been staying at the sway house, the house was tidy. Living with the boys, Eliza realised how dirty and messy they were, leaving their rubbish, consisting of pizza boxes and takeaway packets left around the kitchen.

As Eliza and Addison walked back into the house from the gym, the fresh smell welcoming them into the home, instead of the combined smell of takeaways, such as Chili's from Jaden and Eliza, or Taco Bell.

"The boys are going to hate the floral smell when they walk in." Addison said, the two girls nodding their heads at one another as they walked into the kitchen, Avani sitting on one of the stools, engrossed in her phone.

"Boo!"

Avani screamed at the sound of Eliza and Addison scaring her, their hands on the girls shoulders stopping her from falling off the stool. After recognising who it was, Avani joined in the laughing with Addison and Eliza.