sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

CHRISTMAS WAS OFFICIALLY OVER UNTIL NEXT YEAR, BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP BRYCE FROM CONTINUING TO CELEBRATE AS HE COUNTED DOWN THE MINUTES OF ADDISON'S ARRIVAL. It was currently two in the afternoon of Boxing Day, Addison's flight due to land in the next hour or so, Eliza teasing her brother as his inner simp was shining through as he skipped through the house at the thought of his girlfriend coming over.

yes his girlfriend. Bryce finally had the balls to officially ask out Addison.

and boy was it time.

Upon hearing that Bryce had mysteriously grown some balls, Eliza congratulated her brother, alongside making a comment, "about bloody time."

Jaden and Eliza decided that they would spend their Boxing Day doing all sorts of things, these things consisting of going on a walk a few hours prior, and now cuddling up in the lounge room, watching the maze runner.

shocking that it wasn't Harry Potter, but Eliza needed her daily intake of Dylan O'Brien, and well having of made Jaden finish teen wolf, she didn't think he would appreciate the girl wanting to watch it again.

even though she totally wanted to watch all six seasons.

The two family parents, alongside Jaden's sisters and Clayton were all sat in the living room next to the lounge room, them too watching tv, but instead they were watching 'Divergent'.

A film where all the girls could admire Theo James, whilst Clayton and John were sat rolling their eyes.

"You know he's acting like a headless chicken." Jaden spoke up as he squeezed Eliza's arm, the teenager referring to Bryce of whom could be heard running up and down the house, making sure both his room and the house was ready for Addison.

Even though Lisa had cleaned most of it to try and cure hers and Amy's hangover from drinking too much champagne.

"i know, it's the first time I've seen Bryce clean, like he used bleach!" Jaden laughed as he rested his head on top of Eliza's, the two watching as Dylan O'Brien came onto screen, Eliza being heard taking a deep sigh, Jaden already knowing that it was from the sight of Dylan.

"admiring your boyfriend on the screen i see?" Jaden mumbled into Eliza's head, the words making the girl lean her head back, allowing the girl to see Jaden clearly as she shook her head.

"but my boyfriends sat beside me?"

"oh nicely saved there Eliza Hall." jaden responded to the girls question, pulling the girl into his shoulder, allowing him to plant a kiss on her head.

the two teenagers continued to watch the film playing on the tv before them, Eliza having changed positions during the film, so the girls legs were now draped across Jaden's lap, to which Jaden had placed his hands over Eliza's legs, occasionally grabbing the girls hand to draw imaginary circles with his thumb.

eliza heard jaden yawn beside her, the girl smiling as she looked up to the boy, when the sound of heavy feet caught both of the teenagers attentions.

"get your asses up."

"excuse me?" eliza responded to her brothers order, as he stood at the door, the sound of car keys being shook directing his sisters attention from the staring contest that had commenced to looking at bryce's hand.

"I said get your ass up, we're going to get Addison." Bryce said again, deadpan. "How many times did i have to say it?"

"You said it only twice Bryce, don't go acting like a drama queen. if you had just said it abit nicer you wouldn't have had to say it again."

"whatever liza, just come on hurry up."

elizahall added to her Snapchat story

addisonraee added to her instagram story

AUTHORS NOTEi know i know, i keep saying sorry for short chapters, but I'm so drained rn but i wanted to get atleast something out today 🥺

AUTHORS NOTE
i know i know, i keep saying sorry for short chapters, but I'm so drained rn but i wanted to get atleast something out today 🥺

so i know it's not a lot but it's better than nothing ?

hope you guys have all had or are having a good Thursday😊

also,

if you wanna check out my Vinnie story then go ahead 😉😉

bye! xoxo