ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ

IT WAS THE USUAL GUESTS THAT HAD ATTENDED THE SWAY BOYS HOME AS ELIZA TURNED UP ALONGSIDE RILEY, NESSA AND KIO. upon entering the home, eliza was immediately pulled into a hug from addison, the two girls hugging like they hadn't seen eachother in ages.

even though they literally saw one another yesterday.

after hugging the girl, the two girls that came in with eliza said goodbye to kio, the boy giving riley a quick kiss before disappearing to see the boys.

"please tell me riley told you our plan?" eliza whispered to addison, the girl nodding her head as she took a sip of her drink.

"yes yes yes! the rest of the girls are hiding outside away from the boys, they haven't come over yet." addison commented, grabbing the three girls hand, the four now making their way outside, successfully avoiding the group of boys.

eliza felt a tinge of guilt in her bones as she walked past kio and noah, the two boys having not seen her, but she heard the two boys ask where the girls were in fact was, as the newest member of the sway house had yet to see eliza since her return.

"okay I'm not normally one to back out of amazing plans, but i so want to give becky a hug." eliza said, addison laughing at the name she had given noah.

walking outside, the rest of the girl group had welcomed the four as they enjoyed each others company, with all of them present, of which had not been possible since eliza and the girls exchanged their Christmas gifts.

"surprised you aren't with bryce yet addison." charli commented, addison rolling her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

"same goes to you charli, considering you and chase stick to eachother like clue."

riley and eliza let out a laugh, to which made the rest of the girls laugh also, as addison flipped off the youngest member of the group.

shouts from outside the house caught the girls attention, kio, noah and quinton making themselves visible as they walked outside. eliza caught noah's eyes, the two exchanging smiles, Eliza's less evident to the girls as she was adamant on completing the challenge riley had put on place.

"um, I'm going to go get myself a drink, any of you guys want anything?" eliza asked the group, nessa and avani asking if she could get them a drink, the rest of the girls happy and preoccupied with their drinks currently in their hands.

eliza got up from the chair she had found, leaving her group of friends to head inside the sway home, where the main events of the party were occurring. kio, noah and quinton saw bryce's younger sister enter the house, kio instantly going into protective friend mode, when he realised she was just getting the girls drinks, his panic quickly disappearing.

noah and quinton coincidentally needed a top up of their drinks, so the three boys headed back into the house. it may have looked like the three boys were following eliza as they two entered the kitchen behind her.

feeling something or someone pat her shoulder, eliza turned her head around at some speed, the feeling of becoming light headed filling her mind as griffin stood before her.

"i haven't seen you in like ages, I've started to get bored of bullying instead of you." scoffing at the boys words, eliza gave the eldest sway member a shove, a laugh escaping his lips.

as she drew into conversation with griffin, the plan of avoiding the boys was thrown back into Eliza's head, the girl deciding that she couldn't ignore the boys, especially griffin, quinton or blake as they were the three that she hadn't spoken a lot to compared to the others since having returned home from both her trip with Jaden and the Christmas trip.