sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS MADE THE SWAY HOUSE GROW HECTIC, AS THE HALL SIBLINGS PREPARED THEMSELVES TO BE RETURNING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. because of Eliza and Bryce leaving, the girl leaving LA once again, it meant the girls had to come over in the next two days, to be able for them to exchange their gifts they had bought one another.

And that day was today. Eliza was currently stressing in her room, the girl deciding to just live in the sway house instead of going back to her apartment as she would be leaving with Bryce in the next few days for the two to return to their home town in Maryland.

Jaden was watching the girl stress as he lounged on her bed, watching Eliza's head go back and forth into eachother of the many bags she had laid out across the floor, each bag representing one of her friends. The 'sway girls' as the boys called them were all coming over, including Charli, of whom was technically a sway girl as she was with Chase Hudson, a hype house boy.

But the boys didn't care.

They liked Charli, heck the boys liked her a lot as she kept them on their toes with the comments she would direct towards them, but she would do it indirectly. Of which would often lead to Bryce going,

'was that about me? Was she talking about me? Are you threatening me?'

Eliza being a huge teen wolf fan, would often laugh everytime her brother said those words, as it reminded her of when Stiles would say those exact words during an episode of the show.

"Jaden could you stop staring and enjoying me stressing and help me please?" Eliza said her head turning to see the boy, Jaden noticing the girl narrow her eyes for a split second, making him instantly want to help her.

"how do you know whose presents are for who?" Jaden questioned as he sat exchanged his seat of the bed for the floor, the boy sitting beside his girlfriend on the wooden flooring. Eliza shook her head at Jaden's question, her hand pointing inside the bags, to which Jaden peered his head in the respected bag.

"See i could have used different wrapping paper for each one." Eliza started speaking her hand moving away from the bag to the point to the wall opposite the two teenagers, of which showed multiple wrapper papers leaning against the wall.

"But I'm too lazy for that, so thankfully things called name tags are my lifesavers." Jaden laughed as he pulled the girl into his side, planting a kiss on the side of her head. The affection making the girl smile.

"your presents over there." Eliza spoke again, Jaden following where her arm was now pointing, the boys eyes widening as he saw the larger sized bag and box placed in the corner of the room.

"What the hell have you bought me?" Jaden asked, his mind growing very curious, but also a sense of panic filled his mind as the boy began to feel like he had not bought his girlfriend a lot for Christmas.

"I can see those cogs turning Hossler, if you dare to think you haven't brought me anything, i will hit you with that wrapping paper over there." Jaden laughed as he gave the girl a squeeze, shaking his head to her statement.

"How do you know that's what I'm thinking of?" Jaden questioned the girl, Eliza just simply shrugging as she pulled away from the boy to continue organising the presents for the girls.

"I don't know, but your mum did tell me that you were worried you didn't buy me a lot when i left the presents for the family before we left."

"Wait you gave my mum a present?"

"Yes Jaden, i got all of your family presents." Eliza responded, Jaden widening his eyes as she responded so calmly to his question, Eliza not thinking anything of her buying the Hossler family presents. "Is that a bad thing?" Eliza spoke up again when she did not hear a response from Jaden.