ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"ELIZA FUCKING HALL HOW DARE YOU!?" kio shouted at his best friend, a smile stretched across her face.

her and bryce had just told the sway house about their prank they had on them, only because they saw eliza and bryce sitting together, catching them in the act of watching supernatural- them not looking like they had been arguing at all.

"all because bryce here has now got an obsession with dean winchester, our plan was ruined." eliza muttered, giving her brother a slap, him wincing it response, rubbing his arm.

"i am disappointed in you." kio said with a shake of his head. "you could have atleast got me in the plan!"

"oh yeah sorry kio, well I'll know for next time."

"there is not going to be a next time". josh shouted as he walked into the living room. even though he had already found out about the prank a few days ago, he kept the plan a secret- eliza thankful for that, and for the chili's he had brought her also.

"you are evil." jaden spoke up, all the boys nodding their heads in response, eliza and bryce looking at one another before exchanging high fives.

"you do realise you've started a war right?" anthony declared as he walked into the room after having gone out and checked what was wrong with rocky after the dog starting barking randomly,

only to find out that rocky and buddy were play fighting.

"oh have i now?" anthony nodded his head as he threw a bag of doritos at the girl, that making eliza jump.

"well game on motherfuckers."

"eliza belle hall- you have changed." griffin commented, eliza letting out a laugh as jaden pulled her into his side, making the girl lean her hand on his shoulder.

"cry me a river with your toe fetish."

the group bursted out laughing, blake and josh leaning over to eliza, giving the girl a high five. bryce let out a cheer at his sisters comment, eliza just rolling her eyes.

"okay guys it wasn't that good of a insult." eliza shouted out, bryce and josh shaking their heads, them quickly growing disappointed that eliza said her insult wasn't good, when the boys knew it wasn't a bad insult.

"eliza you are the first one i am going to prank so watch out."

"ahh- I'm so scared." eliza responded in a deadpan tone, to which griffin just flipped the girl off, eliza quickly returning it.

"you should be the one scared griff buddy, eliza can be scary."

"i will take that as a compliment- thank you joshua."

sitting back in her own apartment, eliza was sat in her bed, enjoying her comforts with rocky by her side. it was the first time in a few days that eliza was back in her own apartment, and even though eliza bought rocky for jaden, the boy preferred rocky being in eliza's apartment.

normally, it's cause jaden practically lives at eliza's apartment, up until he obviously moved back in with the sway boys. jaden preferred rocky living at eliza's, as the dog was at most comfortable at the girls apartment, rocky having spent the most time living there.