sɪx

Incoming text:

Addy🥰

Addy🥰
I'm coming over in an hour. Be ready.

Incoming text:

Jaden Hossler🖤

Jaden Hossler🖤
Hangover essentials by your bed :)

THE CONSISTENT SOUND OF HER PHONE PINGING WOKE ELIZA UP FROM HER SLEEP. She groaned as she turned over in her bed, picking up phone.

Jaden.

Addison.

Avani.

"Why are you all texting me for?" Eliza asked as she looked at the time after reading all three messages. 9:43am. Feeling the consequences of drinking, Eliza grabbed the tablets off the counter, left by Jaden, taking them with a sip of water. She took a deep sigh, jumping out of bed to hear faint sounds of two voices down the hall.

"Dude she's literally in there. It's fine."

Eliza grew confused as she opened her door slightly, peeking her head out to see Jaden and Bryce standing by the stairs.

As the two looked down, Eliza jerked her back to avoid being spotted.

"Morning Eliza."

Eliza groaned, opening her door to see a smirk on Bryce's face as she walked over to her brother.

"You've never been very good at hiding." Bryce teased his younger sister, bringing her into a hug as she yawned.

"Thanks for the tablets." Eliza said to Jaden of whom nodded his head in response to the girl, giving her a faint smile as well.

"How are you two feeling anyway?" Eliza asked the two boys, both nodding their heads. "To be honest, I wouldn't be hung over if you didn't make me drink for you guys in beer pong." Eliza said, elbowing Bryce in the stomach as she pulled away from her brother. He groaned from the altercation, giving his sister a mean glare.

A knock downstairs drew the attention of the group, making Eliza's eyes wide.

"Who is that?" Jaden asked, leaning over the bannister to see who it was as Blake wandered to the door.

"Shit."

The two boys looked at Eliza after seeing Addison's entrance, Bryce ignoring his sisters strange ways as he walked down the stairs, greeting the girl.

"Uh... tell her I'm just getting ready." Eliza whispered to Jaden as she back away down the hall to see the boy still staring at her.

She looked down to see herself still wearing Jaden's jumper from last night, on top of her oversized t-shirt.

"I'll give you this back once I've changed." Eliza said, waving to the boy who just smiled, watching the girl disappear back into her room.