sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

BRYCE RAN DOWN THE STAIRS, THE OLDER BROTHER OF ELIZA FEELING LIKE A SMALL CHILD AGAIN WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF CHRISTMAS FLOODING THROUGH HIM. The hall and Hossler mums were currently sitting in the kitchen, cups of tea in their hands, as they awaited for the rest of the family to wake up. John too was in the kitchen, him checking the oven, him insisting that he wanted to help Lisa with the Christmas cooking, the Hall mother not denying she may need the help.

Jaden's sisters Haley and Sophie, alongside Sophie's husband Clayton, was still in their respected rooms, however not asleep as they had came down the stairs around half and hour before to grab themselves cups of tea or coffee.

"Bryce?" Lisa whisper-shouted as she heard footsteps at the bottom of the stairs, Bryce's figure becoming evident through the arch. Upon hearing his name, Bryce dipped his head into the kitchen, giving the three adults that were in the kitchen a wave, Lisa responding with a smile.

"Yeah mum what's up?"

"I'm allowing you this one time to wake up your sister."

"What?!" Bryce exclaimed, Amy and Lisa shushing him, John sighing as he walked over to Bryce flicking him in the head.

"your annoying voice just woke them up i bet." John teased, Bryce copying John's actions, returning the flick to the forehead.

"oh yeah real unique there John." The Hossler dad just rolled his eyes once again at the boy he played a father figure to, before taking a seat next to Amy, taking a sip of his coffee.

"anyway Bryce, go wake her up please."

"Why? What's the time?" Bryce asked, grabbing his phone out of his short pocket, looking down at the time to see it was half ten, to which answered Bryce's question as to why Lisa looked like she was bored, let alone growing inpatient as she was eager to give her presents to each and every one of the members inside the home.

"oh this is going to be fun." Bryce stated, Lisa and Amy looking at one another as Bryce skipped out of the room, a smirk appearing on his face as he made his way across the hall.

"why do i instantly regret my decision?"

"BRYCE FOR FUCK SAKE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

upon hearing the sounds of Bryce squealing, and two pairs of heavy footsteps running out of the living room, Lisa sighed as she held her head in her hand, regretting giving her oldest the opportunity to wake up his younger sister.

Amy was about to make a comment about Bryce's squeals when Jaden wandered into the room, the boy looking half asleep as he rubbed his eyes.

"sorry Jaden." Lisa stated, Jaden shaking his head to say that it was okay, John beating Lisa to making the boy a cup of tea. "How did he wake you up then?"

"well Bryce decided jumping on Eliza, who was sleeping on me may i add, and that didn't wake her up. So he pulled her off me, and well now you know how that panned out." Lisa shook her head as a faint laugh escaped her lips, her mind definitely deciding that she regretted giving Bryce the power to wake up his sister.

"i'm sorry jaden."

"don't be silly Lisa, honestly i don't mind, it is christmas after all- thanks dad." jaden spoke as he was handed a freshly brewed cup of tea by his dad, the teenager taking one of the remaining stools that were situated around the kitchen island.