ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

BESIDES GRIFFIN'S BIRTHDAY, THE MONTH OF JANUARY WENT THROUGH QUITE QUICKLY, THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY JUST AROUND THE CORNER. and that meant one thing.

jaden's birthday was coming up.

and that meant eliza had to prepare for his birthday, making sure it was one of the best birthdays he had. which meant she needed the help of someone very important

amy hossler.

so that's what eliza did, it was the last day of January, just over a week to go until jaden's birthday, and eliza was once again having a day to herself in her apartment. she was currently sitting at her kitchen island, a cup of coffee in hand as she sat infront of her laptop, waiting for the text from amy to see when she was able to FaceTime her.

browsing through websites, eliza was enjoying her home comforts, spinning on one of her island bar stools, enjoying herself a little too much.

the sound of phone ringing, eliza stopped her instantly regretting her decision as she felt dizzy, and slightly sick.

"amy!" eliza shouted as she answered the facetime call, her screen showing the face of jaden's mum, a woman that eliza classed as being her second supportive system after her own mum of course.

amy had shouted back at eliza, the two smiling at one another as eliza balanced her phone against her macbook screen, of which made the girl wonder why she didn't just put amy on there instead.

"one second amy, I'll put you on my MacBook instead."

"no worries love, how have you been?" amy said to the girl, her face being moved off eliza's phone and instead onto the screen of her laptop.

"i've been good, are you still coming next this weekend?" eliza watched as amy nodded her head, smiles appearing on both of their faces.

the two continued to talk to one another for the next hour, discussing their plans for jaden's birthday, amy giving her opinion of what eliza was intending to get the teenager.

and to say amy was in love with the ideas the girl had planned, was an understatement.

"i'm so glad jaden has you honey," eliza smiled in awe at the women, her heart warming at the words.

"i love you amy."

"i love you too honey, I've gotta run, I'll speak to you later?" amy spoke, eliza nodding her head as she leaned back on her chair. the two women saying their goodbyes to one another, before eventually ending the call.

almost like it was on cue, eliza heard a knock on her apartment door, the girl curious as to why was visiting her, as she had no awareness that she was seeing anyone today.

opening the door, eliza was once again in awe. stood across from her, was the boy who she loves, standing with flowers, a massive box and a gift bag on top.

"hi."

"what's all this?" eliza questioned, stepping to the side to allow jaden to enter, to which he did as he handed her the bouquet of flowers. delphinium was one of the main flowers inside the bouquet, but after much observation, eliza noticed there was not only those flowers situated in the bouquet.

jaden watched as the girl walked over to her kitchen island, him closing the door behind him before joining her in the kitchen, placing the box down next to the bouquet.