sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"ELIZA FUCKING HALL!" Eliza grew alarmed as someone shouted her name as her and Jaden walked through arrivals of LAX airport. Before she knew it, she was pulled into someone's arms, making the girl immediately know who it was.

"Kio!" Eliza exclaimed, her words muffled into Kio's jumper as the two rocked back and forth in their hug. Jaden stood back and watched the two, him and Bryce shaking their heads as they gave eachother a quick second hug, still waiting for the two others to break their hug.

"Okay kio can i have my sister please?" Bryce said with a serious tone, Eliza laughing as she pulled out of Kio's grasp, the girl immediately being brought into her brothers arms.

"I've been gone a week what is all this affection?" Eliza questioned the boys that had welcomed the two teenagers. Eliza pulled away from her brothers, giving him a flick on the forehead before making her way back to Jaden, grabbing her bag from the boy.

"okay i won't bother picking you up next time Liza, you can walk back home." Eliza laughed as Kio swinged his arm around the girls shoulder, giving Jaden an eyebrow raise as he shook his head, grabbing for Eliza's bag once again, as he walked forward to catch up and walk beside Bryce.

Eliza and Kio walked together, Eliza watching as kio locked eyes with her before tilting his head forward to the boys walking in front. Eliza raising an eyebrow as she awaited for Kio to ask his question that he was eager to ask.

"So, let me guess, you two got together?" Kio whispered, Eliza rolling her eyes in response. "Eliza we knew you two are together, hell everyone knows now cause of your story."

"We may be together, we may not be." Eliza said, removing Kio's arm from her shoulder, leaving the boys side to walk closer to her brother and Jaden, leaving kio to follow closely behind.

"I'm offended she thought she could lie to me." Kio whispered, his hand clasping his chest, as he pretended to be upset and offended by the girl lying to him.

"Kio hurry your ass up! I want Chili's!" Eliza shouted to the boy, Kio laughing as he walked at a faster pace to the three teenagers.

"You and Chili's." Kio said, shaking his head as Eliza raised an eyebrow, wondering where he was going with that comment.

"Yes food, especially Chili's is my life, got a problem with that Mr. Cyr?" Eliza hit back at the boy, the two jokingly narrowing their eyes at one another as the four walked to the car.

"Course not Eliza."

"Such a sarcastic person Kio."

"i know right."

Eliza posted a tiktok