ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

notification centre

Messages
Steroids💪🏽
5 iMessages

Snapchat
15 notifications

Instagram
(elizahall) addisonraee: have you seen?

Instagram
(elizahall) brycehall: Eliza don't read anything I'm coming over right now

Instagram
(elizahall) Kiocyr: I'm spamming you on everything don't read anything except my messages

Instagram
(elizahall) Charlyjordan: :)

Instagram
(elizaiswatching) Canadianbuddy: ignore everyone

Messages
Jaden Hossler🖤
15 iMessages

Messages
xoxo Gossip Girls
127 iMessages

Messages
Baby Kio🐻
10 iMessages

Messages
Nurse boy
2 iMessages

Missed Call
Jaden Hossler🖤

Instagram
jadenhossler: please answer my calls

Missed call
Mamabear 🐻

Missed call
Tayler Holder

Missed Call
Steroids💪🏽

"RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED?" Eliza shouted as she bursted open the front door of the sway house, immediately being met with the eyes of the sway boys and the girls.

The constant vibrations of her phone have grown the girl crazy, her getting so fed up that it made the girl get up from her bed, leaving her Cheetos alone in her bedroom as she left the apartment and drove to the sway house.

"Eliza! Hi!" Anthony shouted, walking over to the girl, stopping infront of her as he grew hesitant of hugging her as she glared at him.

"What the fuck has gone on? You guys are acting like I died! I was happily listening to my Why Don't We playlist, followed by my 5SOS and one direction, so whatever has happened this must be good." Eliza shouted, throwing her phone, it crashing into the pillow on the sofa, the vibrations of her notifications still being heard.

"Someone fucking make it stop." Eliza growled, Griffin picking up her phone, shoving it in his back pocket, giving Eliza a faint smile.

"Right my next question." The group shared glances at one another, Bryce shrugging his shoulders to Griffin of whom too was shrugging his shoulders. "Looking around i notice someone is gone. So, where the fuck is Jaden Hossler?"

"Why?" Nessa said wearily, Josh leaning down to look at her. Eliza began to grow more agitated at the glances the group were throwing each others way, none of them directly looking at her.

"You are looking at me like I've killed someone! Actually, you're not even looking at me." Eliza shouted, anger filling her words, Bryce finally deciding to walk towards his sister, pulling her into his arms.

"we need to talk." Bryce whispered, Eliza releasing a deep sigh before nodding. Griffin grabbed Eliza's phone out of his back pocket to see Jaden's photo fill the screen, the familiarity of the ring tone catching Eliza's attention.

"Eliza no." Josh said, Eliza immediately throwing a mental dagger his way.

"Phone. Please." Eliza held her hand out, Griffin feeling everyone's eyes on him as he gave in, giving the girl her phone as she answered the call, directing herself outside.

"I told him not to call." Bryce whined, him walking away from the group and into the kitchen. "That kid never fucking listens."

"HEY TOOK YOUR TIME." Eliza sighed at the sound of Jaden's voice ringing through her ears as she sat down under the umbrella, placing her phone on loud speaker as she took a sip out of her water bottle Bryce had just ran outside with.

"Lucky i answered at all."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Eliza." Jaden said, sadness filling his voice as Eliza heard the boy take several deep breathes.

"Jaden." Eliza hit back, not wanting to show any vulnerability to what she was about to hit Jaden with next. "Would you like to tell me why I have a Charly Jordan sending me smiling faces and smirks with pictures of you beside her whilst I've been sat in my apartment?"

"She sent you those?"

"Oh yesh, I'm glad you didn't deny it happening, so thank you for that Hossler."

"Shit, um Eliza, it isn't what it looks like." Jaden pleaded, Eliza raising her eyebrow as she listened to the deep sighs of Jaden over the speaker, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Really? If it wasn't what it looks like, why aren't you here right now?" Eliza questioned, being met with silence. "Cause I sure as hell know that if it wasn't true, I assume Bryce wouldn't haven't kicked you out, but he has."

"Get your ass over here now." Eliza spoke, rustling being heard as sound of Jaden walking down the stairs were heard through her speaker. Loud murmurs from inside the living room caught Eliza's attention.

"You have got to be kidding me." Eliza hung up the phone as Jaden came into view. "Bryce you should have kicked him out the fuck." She mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms, leaning back against her chair.

"Hi." Jaden whispered, giving the girl a wave as he sat opposite her, nervousness covering his face as he rubbed his neck, Eliza raising an eyebrow as she secretly wanting to watch the boy squirm over what she had to say.

"You've got five minutes Jaden to explain this photo." Jaden gulped as Eliza held her phone in his face, guilt immediately covering his face, instantly answering all of Eliza's mental questions.

It was a photo of Charly Jordan sitting on Jaden's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Five minutes. And then I'm done."