ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

THE FIRST DAY OF FEBRUARY HAD COME AROUND, ELIZA CURRENTLY IN HER CAR DRIVING TOWARDS THE AIRPORT. jaden's birthday was exactly in a week time, and eliza was going to surprise jaden with amy coming down for the week.

eliza was currently being a good girlfriend, blasting comatose through her speakers of her car, as she drove closer to the airport. she had just received a text from the mother of jaden, saying her flight had just landed, and she was now boarding off the plane.

eliza of course had to give excuses as to where she was going, so to jaden she had said she was going birthday shopping for him, so he of course knew he couldn't go with her, or spend the day with her.

well technically eliza wasn't lying because she was indeed picking up one of her presents/surprises she had for his birthday.

amy was coming down today, whereas john would be coming down later in the week, as he had some stuff to fix at work. luckily for amy, eliza had a two bedroom apartment, meaning the women could live with her as there wasn't room in jaden's and josh's apartment.

even though eliza said she wasn't going to see jaden today, but she had decided as she was minutes away from the airport, that she was going to invite him round later tonight, to surprise him with amy.

eliza was excited for amy for to be with her for the week, john coming in the next few days, as eliza needed amy to be present to help her buy the remaining gifts for jaden's birthday.

even though the two had their plans of going to universal Orlando and Paris, thanks to jaden's Christmas presents to eliza, the girl had brought tickets to other places for the couple to go.

but that obviously wasn't the only surprise she was getting the boy of course.

eliza had pulled up to the arrivals carpark of LAX, the girl sitting in her car, passing time before she was to walk in and meet amy, eliza also potentially grabbing herself a starbucks whilst she waited for the hossler mother.

of course the thing eliza did to pass the time, was make a car tiktok, a tiktok that often occurred when the girl was taking trips in her car, however jaden was often in the tiktoks too.

but not this time, for obvious reasons.

eliza posted a tiktok

i thought someone was watching me at the start

the start

3.7m likes
75.2k comments
10.3k shares