ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

THE SOUND OF SHOUTS EMERGED FROM THE KITCHEN AS ELIZA AND JADEN WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS. Looking up to Jaden, Eliza furrowed her eyebrows, confused at what the intense shouts coming from inside the room before them.

Jaden just shrugged his shoulders, his hands leading Eliza into the room by her shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze as they walked into the room.

"What's going on here?" Eliza shouted, Jaden keeping his hands on her shoulders as she gained the attention of the sway boys.

"Eliza! How nice of you to join us!" Kio shouted, running over to the girl, wrapping his arm around her, making Jaden drop his hands from her shoulders. Eliza smiled up at the boy, before focusing her attention back onto the boys standing around the kitchen.

"What with the massive meeting?" Eliza asked, Josh shrugging his shoulders, pointing his index fingers to Bryce, whom was standing at top of the island, allowing him to have a wide view on the whole sway house.

"Bryce Michael Hall."

"Huh?"

The sound of his full name caught the boys attention, his eyes falling onto his younger sister, now standing in between Kio and Jaden, the two boys leaning their arms on her shoulders.

"What. The. Fuck. Are. We. Doing. Here?" Jaden laughed, he removed his arm from her shoulder, replacing it with his head. He was about to go to nuzzle her neck out of instinct, but quickly realised there was an audience, an audience that didn't know how close him and Eliza actually were.

Kio however did notice the boys actions, leaning his head forward to catch Jaden's eyes, before giving him a wink.

"I see you." He mouthed to Jaden, the boy responding with flipping the boy off, Eliza not paying attention to over boy, instead she was currently engrossed in a staring contest with her brother.

"Well now that everyone is here i can tell you guys what we are all doing here." Bryce announced, Eliza scoffing, clapping her hands slowly to her older brother.

"It's not like we've been waiting for you tell us for the last few bloody minutes." Bryce held his index finger up to his mouth, indicating for his sister to be quiet, to which Eliza flipped the boy off.

"I would just like to congratulate myself for my relationship status."

"Oh for crying out loud." Eliza mumbled, her looking around the boys, all of them sharing the same unimpressed expressions on their faces.

Jaden and Eliza began to walk out of the kitchen, when Bryce shouted again.

"I'm kidding! On a serious note... yes, we may be earning a shit ton amount of money from us all living together and making tiktoks." Bryce spike, the temp of his voice reducing as Jaden and Eliza returned back to their space beside Kio.

"Let's just make sure we're all still having fun!" Bryce said, clapping his hands together.

"That's it?" Eliza asked, Bryce nodding his head. Eliza looked eyes with Josh, the two shrugging their shoulders at one another.

"You made me get out of bed just for you to tell me to have fun?" Eliza growled towards her brother, Kio and Jaden grabbing her arms before she attempted to lunge over the island to hit her brother.