CHAPTER 50

LUNGI.

We drive until we get to this house at the location. I have never been on this side of town but I did look at the direction and the number of turns he took. I have never been where Preston lives and it’s going to be my first time here. I am so scared of the gun he’s holding and pointing it at me. The house looks okay like people live in here. He hoots and someone opens the gate and he drives in, I look back and the gate closes behind us. He locks it. The wall is so far high that you can’t see beyond it and through the gate. I wonder who lives here.

“  get out of the car. ” he gets out and roughly closes the door with a bang. He comes to my side and opens the door. “ stop pointing that thing on my stomach Preston.” I tell him as he roughly yanks me out of the car with my hair. I scream and try to get his hands off my hair.

“ Don’t you fucken touch me, you fucken animal!. ” he laughs and the guy who closes the gate joins him and they both laugh looking at me. “ so this is mbuso's woman. ”the guy says. “ I’m his wife. When mbuso’s finds the both of you, you will regret the day you Preston came into our lives. ” they laugh like I’m crazy then Preston drags me to the house. He opens the door and there’s a woman cooking in the kitchen. She gives me a very sickening smile and the hair on my name stands. Who the fuck is she?. She reeks of evil and she hasn’t even said anything to me.

“ My! My! My! Aren’t you just beautiful. When I was pregnant I was never this beautiful. Pictures and videos don’t do you justice my dear.” She comes close to me and grabs my cheek really hard. “ I can’t wait for him to find you gone. Dead! ”she says and my heart drops.

“ Wait!. We didn’t talk about you killing her. ” Preston says. She looks at him then gives him a deadly look. “ plans change. I want to make all of them suffer!. I am going to kill her but not before we take out those kids in her. Go and take her to the room. Everything is prepared. ”

“ Please don’t kill me. I can give you all the money I have and you will never work a day in your life. My husband will also give you whatever you need. Please just let me call him but please don’t kill me!. ” I beg for my life.

“ I am going to enjoy ripping those kids out of your stomach and raise them as mine. But first I have to kill you. I am going to slice your stomach while your watching” she says then laughs.

Preston looks at her unbelievably shocked!. No! No! No!. Not my kids!. “ Preston please don’t do this! Don’t let her take my kids out of me. It’s not yet time please!. ” she laughs then slaps me hard on the face making me bite my inside cheek and I taste blood. Preston goes to her and they argue. I look at the door and it’s open. I don’t waste time I run outside and rush to the car cause I know they left the key in the ignition. I am almost to the car when I hear a gun shot then I feel pain on my shoulder. I scream and fall down shouting mbuso’s name.

                     MBUSO.

Luh goes to the veranda with Preston. I guess they are going to sort their issues out. I told sicelo to tell Celeste to get here. I go to my study and take my electric device scanner and search around the house. I don’t find anything in the guest bedrooms including his room. I find listening devices in the kitchen, living, dining and lounge. I don’t have listening devices in my house. I only have cameras in the kitchen lounge and living room other than outside. I go to my study, search around and there’s a listening device too and no camera. I go to our bedroom and search and I’m horrified at what I find. 4 Listening devices on all around the bedroom and three small cameras that he planted where we wouldn’t see. Something tells me to go to the shower and my worst fears is confirmed. He has cameras there and listening devices. I run out of my bedroom not saying anything because I don’t want Preston to be alarmed. I go to the veranda and they are gone. Luh's phone is on the table and the food I prepared for her. I run to the security gate and ask the security if he saw luh and he tells me that they went to the mall. She would never leave without her phone.