CHAPTER 84

SIMS.

This has been the worst time I have ever had in my whole entire adult life. From finding out mbuso was involved in accident, to his mom and dad showing up and then my sister losing her pregnancy. I have seen luh in my situations but the one she was in and still in has really turned her life upside down and I know for it has changed her. She said it herself and on top of that the ancestors want her to make sure everything goes according to plan they way they instructed her.

I told her she can count on me for anything she needs help with. She not going to do everything on her own when she has all of us to help her. I hope and I really wish that this is the last time they are going through something like this. They really need a break.

Things between me and my mother in-law have been good. She asked for forgiveness and I forgave her for every bad word she has ever said and everything bad she has ever done to me. I wanted her to know that I am nothing like her and I will never be what she is but I am glad that I will no longer have to worry about her around me and my children.

Things between me and my husband are okay I guess. Seeing that his brother was close to death I think it woke something in him. He has been paying more attention to me, us his family. He would cry at night scared that his brother might die and he wouldn't know what to do if mbuso had died. Seeing the soft and sensitive side of him has made me love him even more than I did.

He is always around me since I told him I was pregnant. He couldn't believe it and he cried and thanked me for giving him the opportunity to grow our family more. This would have been his third child had that girl not aborted and had a miscarriage with his second child. We are very excited to be expecting our first child together. I am going to one more child for him then I'm done having kids.

I am in the kitchen making a sandwich and I'm alone. Bonga has taken the kids to school because they have placed Percy to another job who's not been doing his job well. I don't know who they are going to hire because I can't do it everyday. I wish I had listened to luh when she said I can't keep doing everything in the house myself. I need an aunty to help us and a nanny too.

Bonga has gone to mbuso's office because the front headline in the papers and on TV were that " Multi Millionaire Mbuso Gumede was involved in a life threatening accident...." The front page has a picture of luh and him in a dinner gala they went to last year and a picture of him in the hospital bed. I wonder who took the picture and posted it online gosh these people have no boundaries. Bonga is going to have a conference call with mbuso and his workers. I'm just glad there wasn't anything else about our family. Imagine if they got hold of scandals and the fight at the hospital. This is the last thing everyone needs. People digging around mbuso and our family. God!.

After I'm done eating my sandwich I call lesego. She picks up after a third ring.

" Hey sis." she answers.

" I hope I didn't disturb you too rabbits." she laughs.

" No. Scelo went to work and I was about to have breakfast."

" Don't eat. I'm going to the mall and I want you to come with me."

" Ok. come pick me pick."

I drive to her house which is less than 15 minutes away and she's already waiting for me outside. She's wearing this beautiful floral dress revealing her boobs and huge shades hiding her face.

" Look at you Nokuthula man and there's nothing silent about that dress." she twirls around for me  shaking her boobs and we laugh.  She gets in, we hug and drive to the mall.

" did you see the morning news and papers?."  she asks.

" Yeah I did. I wonder who took mbuso's photo though."